Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lucasarts Development (1982-2013)

Page: 1 of 1
 bulsey86
04-13-2013, 10:05 AM
A fond farewell to the Lucasarts Development team.

I think it's apt that I post in the Classic gaming section as my favorites were all developed in the mid to late 90s.

My favorite game will always be Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight. Granted it hasn't aged well but the level design is magnificent. Even today I still regard it as one of the best examples in gaming history.

I think we should all share our fondest memories. Breathe some life into an otherwise quiet section of the forum :)
 Mandalore5
05-05-2013, 9:41 AM
The first Star Wars game I ever saw - The Phantom Menace on PC. That game is fantastic, no matter what anyone else says.
 Jamps
05-08-2013, 3:16 PM
Dark Forces II definitely stands out for me. I remember spending endless hours playing it online through MSN Gaming Zone. The single player campaign was also pretty vast and entertaining.

I was also a huge fan of EP1: Podracer. I wish they'd bring it back on the next-gen systems...
Page: 1 of 1