Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What console did you first play TFU II on?

Page: 1 of 1
 Twilight-Kun
01-01-2013, 1:43 PM
I played it first on PC, even though it's slow, but I still enjoyed the game

I watched TheMediaCows play it on the 360 on Youtube and I've played the multiplayer on Wii (General Kota's spin attack is so cheap, as well as Ventress's mindtrick, Maris's Force Repulse, Boba Fett's missiles (although if you get close to him, you can wreck him in seconds) and Starkiller's Lightning)

All in all, I prefer the Wii version, if only for the Multiplayer
 Mandalore5
01-02-2013, 8:24 AM
I first got it on the Wii - finished it very quickly, haven't tried multiplayer. I then got given a PC copy, which seems to run at about 5 FPS.
 Twilight-Kun
01-02-2013, 10:28 AM
yeah, the game does go by quickly, but it's fun to go back once you've got new saber crystals and try out new tactics

I went through the game using nothing but my red lightsabers, only using the force when I really needed to

good times
 GrandMasterMarek
06-27-2014, 2:28 AM
My turn Xbox 360 I used the red lightsabers also after all Starkiller was raised as a sith so why change that. To change to a blue crystal would be boring
Page: 1 of 1