Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Door Breach Versus Slicing

Page: 1 of 1
 OranVaranus
09-15-2012, 8:36 PM
Which is your favourite maneuver? Mine is the door breach. I never use the slice maneuver.
 duster
09-16-2012, 7:42 AM
Which is your favourite maneuver? Mine is the door breach. I never use the slice maneuver.

Breach is good and best when you want to hurry up and when you have estemated time.Slice is useful when sneeking in.I used only door breach in the mission in Geonosiss.And slice all the other times.Unfortunetly i haven't played the game from a long time.
 Mandalorian Mercenary
12-14-2012, 7:14 PM
Mine is the door breach. Why NOT blow things up? :D
 L0ki194
01-05-2013, 7:54 AM
Door breach. Never know when there's a group of droids sitting in front of the door.
 Mandalore5
01-05-2013, 10:33 AM
I go door breach unless I suspect an ambush - if you go in quietly, you can ambush them, turning the tables.
 Mandalore5
03-11-2013, 2:17 PM
On my new playthrough, I've actually been finding slicing more often, and I'm warming to it - when I opened the door to the room with the Sep launch codes computer, I had Fixer on the door while the rest of my squad healed up - it was about a second before the ceiling turret started firing, which gave us an advantage and let us take out the droids and set traps quicker than we would've otherwise.
 Grnleader
10-10-2014, 7:32 PM

I always use door breach because it will catch the enemies off guard and the squad provides a grenade to take out immediate enemies.
Page: 1 of 1