Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hmm,middle on SWFU II,will play first part for sure!!

Page: 1 of 1
 akash
06-10-2012, 7:36 PM
Hi,
This is my first post in this forum.I like to post my feeling for SWFU II.
Very long time ago,I played SWFU I on my friend's PC for umm probably half an hour.And for some reasons,I did not like it.But my friends told me that the game is too good.And I should further try and surely I would like and buy.However,you know,first impression was really a matter.Haven't give Star war force unleashed series a try further, till now.
Some days ago I looked on some youtube videos and I was shocked!!What the ****ing hell I am seeing?It was gorgeous and Immediately I went into shop and brought SWFU II.But I tell you that the first hour was somewhat like boring.Immediately the madness got me.I played whole night without going to rest for even some minutes.I just remembered the day when I first played god of war.This game is soo gooooooooooooood.Let me list.

1.Stunning graphics
2.Combo and action
3.I dislike shooter game BUUUUUUUUUUUUT shooting scene of this game was so goodly managed and created that I am beginning to like gears of war,halo etc

Only because of this game I am gonna buy SWFU I.Hopefully it will surprise me.
I would like to see another star war force unleashed game.I cam from a world full of myth-puzzle-platform-spell-brutal action elements.I hope lucas art will surprise me again.
 *~*Darth pOOba*~*
07-07-2012, 4:37 AM
I actually didn't like the second one. Yeah sure there were great things about it but I wish I just rented the game instead of droping 80 bucks on one play through. But the first one is honesty one of the best star wars games I've played. So definitely give it a try, cause if you liked the second one you're going to love the first one.
 Zerimar Nyliram
07-31-2012, 3:13 PM
Why was my comment deleted?

[Edit] Okay, I learned what happened. I can't quite replicate my former post, but in essence I said that I am of the minority opinion that The Force Unleashed II is a much more enjoyable game than the first, despite its length and inferior plot. The game mechanics were much more polished and nothing ever became a chore to play through. It always stayed fun for me.
 *~*Darth pOOba*~*
08-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Why was my comment deleted?

Hey mine was deleted to!

Mkay I basically said that the game had tons of potential and the book is one of my personal favorites.
 Zerimar Nyliram
08-03-2012, 2:05 PM
Yeah, Lucas Forums had some sort of database crash, or something to that effect. All posts from the last several months are now gone.
Page: 1 of 1