Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Feel so bad

Page: 1 of 1
 PhantomModder
05-23-2012, 7:48 AM
This is my favorite game of all time, remember playing it when I was 10 and loving it so much. I just recently got it to work on Windows 7 x64 and was overcome with nostalgia. I had a dream last night, that I developed a mod for the game where you were able to play as adult anakin and obi through all of Episode 2. I am so sad that these forums are dead, but if anyone can see this......

Any mod tools? ^_^ thanks ahead of time

http://masterquigon.homestead.com/files/MasterQuiGon/ThePhantomMenace/ThePhantomMenace.html) go to the download section
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^
 Alexrd
05-23-2012, 8:28 AM
No, no mod tools unfortunately. The new Obi-Wan, Mace Windu and Darth Maul models were made by Zanzibar at the time, and I'm not sure he still has the tools.

P.S: But feel free to contribute to this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204553), and keep this game alive.
 PhantomModder
05-23-2012, 8:36 AM
Surprised by the quick reply, yeah the mace windu model amazed me haha!

It's just sad to imagine how many mods would have come out by now if we had proper tools..... Imagine... Episodes 1-6 in the same style, and with the same mechanics.

ARGHHH SO DEPRESSING
 Mandalore5
05-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Oh, yes. Having one game of the whole saga, in chronological order, that's not Lego. That would be brilliant!
 PhantomModder
05-23-2012, 9:41 PM
Oh, yes. Having one game of the whole saga, in chronological order, that's not Lego. That would be brilliant!

Well, in the mos espa arena, some of the audience models could pass for Lego

lawl
Page: 1 of 1