Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

1.2 disconnection

Page: 1 of 1
 Canderis
04-20-2012, 7:18 PM
Since 1.2 I cannot keep connected to the game, and it's really getting on my nerves. Bioware sa I'd it was a common issue and gave me a ton of things to try, yet 3 or 4 emails later, many failed fixes, and a few phone calls, I turn to you guys.

The server disconnects me after a short time, nearly always. For the past few days repairing the installation every time worked, but now it does not. I'm really out of ideas.
 Lynk Former
04-20-2012, 10:37 PM
There was one moment a day after the emergency patch came out where I started experiencing insanely high pings, like around 2000ms+ but that was only for that one time and ever since I haven't gotten it.

Another member here has been getting frequent disconnects for the last week too, but at the time we just assumed it was his Internet acting up again, however since you've posted this thread, maybe it's not his Internet that's doing this.

I've seen a few threads on the customer service forum so a few people are being affected or seem to be. I'm sure they're aware of it so a patch for it will be coming soon... in the meantime, you can do what everyone else does and demand free stuff from BioWare I guess...
 Canderis
04-21-2012, 9:41 AM
There was one moment a day after the emergency patch came out where I started experiencing insanely high pings, like around 2000ms+ but that was only for that one time and ever since I haven't gotten it.

Another member here has been getting frequent disconnects for the last week too, but at the time we just assumed it was his Internet acting up again, however since you've posted this thread, maybe it's not his Internet that's doing this.

I've seen a few threads on the customer service forum so a few people are being affected or seem to be. I'm sure they're aware of it so a patch for it will be coming soon... in the meantime, you can do what everyone else does and demand free stuff from BioWare I guess...

I think im going to have to because now it won't even update. I re-installed the game hoping it would help, and it wont download the patch, so i cant even attempt to play it.
Page: 1 of 1