Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSLRCM 1.7] HK-Factory need help [SPOILERS]

Page: 1 of 1
 arsenalforever
04-01-2012, 9:29 AM
I've reached the HK Factory thanks to this mod

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/13-tslrcm/)

I want to know how I can convince the HK-51's to help the Exile at Malachor so that they arrive and destroy G0-T0. I tried uploading HK-47 stuff to a console in the HK-51 construction area but I get an error message on the console saying that there was a problem in uploading or something. Please help me. I've tried viewing various video walkthroughs but in the walkthroughs they just destroy both the HK-50 and HK-51 construction units, which is not what I want to do.

Thanks
 Rtas Vadum
05-16-2012, 3:26 PM
Might be a little late for an answer, but...

It seems to be somewhat tricky(even if in my last few play-thoughs I've gotten that result easily). However, you have to get the "HK-50 Core Upload Console" from a deactivated(laying on the ground like those you destroy) HK50 that resides in a small room, that should be on one of the sides of the area. Just search around, and you should find it.(This should be done before you touch either of the consoles)

Then, you'll need to go to the HK51 side, and use the console. Aside from the "Upload Hk51 schematics" option(which will give HK47 a few stat bonuses), the option that should be there is "Upload HK47 Behavior Core Template", which should then give a "Charge All Stations" option. After this, when you go to the HK50 console, and chose the "Terminate HK50 Production line" option, three HK50s will accost you, and within the conversation, a few 51's should show up, and enter the fight, helping you out.
Page: 1 of 1