Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favourite Alien Race and Why?

Page: 1 of 1
 darth-ackbar
03-16-2012, 1:09 PM
What's everyones favourite alien race seen in KotOR and why? I like twi'leks(obviously) and probably rakatans because of all their history and stuff, which personally I think is quite interesting.
 jedi_consular16
05-16-2012, 3:35 PM
Same as you had said about the Rakatans; definitely something I wished would be explore more in future games (anyone who plays TOR, they mentioned at all?).

Voted for the Twi'leks as, well come on you gotta love 'em for those huge.....tails.
 Alexrd
05-16-2012, 5:08 PM
Selkath. Original and with a great design.
 SnuffingTheRooster
05-18-2012, 5:32 AM
Miraluka because they trust their senses, Jawa because they are witty and efficient and finally Ewoks for obvious reasons.
 Alexrd
05-18-2012, 7:21 AM
Miraluka because they trust their senses, Jawa because they are witty and efficient and finally Ewoks for obvious reasons.

I don't recall Ewoks on KotOR.
 Obi-Wan Bologna
05-18-2012, 10:35 PM
I voted Rakatan as they had a cool backstory, and were new to SW based on this game. You should have put Tuskens on your list too, we finally got to delve into their history a little with this game as well.
 DarthPlastic
08-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Trandoshans. Their speak was absolutely awesome and the fact that they can see the infrared and regenerate lost limbs is very interesting, it really makes us feel as if they where big two legged lizards
 R2-X2
10-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Selkath, Rodians, Trandoshans and Iridonians. (Like the one in Manaan Cantina, if it counts... and is not a human :p )
 DuckfromPortal
03-26-2014, 1:35 AM
I like jawas because they are nonsensical creatures that steal droids and sell them to unknowing people, as well as i've always wondered what they look like underneath, wookies are just ba
 maltron66
03-29-2014, 4:05 PM
I really like Twi'leks... or should I say, Twi'lek females. I think you can all understand why.
But my favorite race would be the Trandoshans for sure... probably because of their creepy voices, lizard-like designs and physical strength.
 Ross_R
04-05-2014, 4:59 PM
Twi'leks. Maybe I'm too much into WH40K, but Twi'leks are more humanoid than most of others... and their females, of course, are another reason to like them.
 Gurges-Ahter
04-17-2014, 3:07 PM
I voted for Rakatans - I really dug the history.

Same as you had said about the Rakatans; definitely something I wished would be explore more in future games (anyone who plays TOR, they mentioned at all?).

Yes they are in TOR. I recall having a mission for both my Sith and Jedi characters that involved Rakata.
Page: 1 of 1