Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Any way to reset Zelka Forn?

Page: 1 of 1
 mandomigz
03-16-2012, 11:11 AM
I believe I have broken the quest for rakghoul serum. I threatened Zelka I would tell the Sith about the republic fugitives he was hiding and had him pay me. Now he won't talk to me about the rakghoul serum and neither will Dax the Hutt, or Zelka's assistant. So I was curious as to if there was any way to reset Zelka on the pc version or if the only option was to start over?
 Blix
03-16-2012, 5:15 PM
I think as long as you didn't sell the serum to Gurney, you can still give it to Zelka once you find it.
 mandomigz
03-16-2012, 7:18 PM
I tried and nothing comes up in conversation with him. So I think I need to restart the game again unfortunately
 Blix
03-16-2012, 8:03 PM
Is this for PC or Xbox? (sorry I should have clarified earlier) if it's for PC you can probably find an override command/mod for it on here (just use the search function); otherwise try re-opening the locked door in the lab and when Zelka scolds you, tell him that his secret is safe (this should work for both PC & XBOX) that SHOULD reset the in game variable and allow you to give the serum to him.

If that doesn't work then you may have to restart the game since the game figured you were going to take the Darkside route anyway.
Page: 1 of 1