Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STAR WARS : RETURN OF THE SITH (Third edition)

Page: 1 of 1
 christos200
03-15-2012, 5:30 PM
( I have decided to write a third edition of Return of the sith. This new edition will expand some characters, correct grammar mistakes and add some new parts. Also i want to thank machievelli for his advises, that made me better in writing. I hope that you will enjoy this story.)

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY....

STAR WARS : RETURN OF THE SITH

100 years have passed since the death of Darth Traya, and the Sith that have survived formed the Brotherhood of the Sith. With Darth Raptor and Darth Ryox as its leaders, the Brotherhood of the Sith waged war against the republic and it's Jedi protectors. The republic now is at the point of being destroyed as it has been split in two, separatist who have sided with the Sith and those who stayed loyal to the republic, the trade federation has created a droid army for the Sith,countless Knights fall in battle, and many more swear allegiance to the new Sith Master.

The war is destroying everything. Old friends, have to fight each other, jedi have to fight other Jedi. The dark side of the force clouds everything. But in this new war period, smugglers make gold business. Smuggling is the only way someone can escape this terrible war. Gula the hutt started a huge smuggling operation, and gained millions of credits. Two of his best pilots, Xin and Harr, are send on Alderaan to deliver a shipment.

But a huge fight has begun in Alderaan. The dark lord of the Sith, Darth Ryox has amassed a huge army, and he is attacking the planet, hoping that after that defeat the republic would be destroyed, and he will be able to take over and destroy Coruscant, the capital of the galactic republic. A lone smuggling starship, the Ebon Hawk, flies to the planet of Alderaan. Xin, a smuggler, and Harr, a wookie friend to xin, are the pilots of this ship....

Part 1:

Near the planet of Alderaan there is a lone smuggling starship, the Ebon Hawk. Its pilot are Xin and Harr. Xin is tall and lean. He has blue eyes and black hair. He wears a dark jacket. He thinks he is very handsome and always does the smart guy. Harr is a very strong, he is wookie after all. He is many years friend with Xin. Once xin was a pilot of the Trade Federation, but when he saw some droids torturing a wookie slave named Harr, he destroyed the droids and escaped with Harr. Then Harr and Xin became friends and smugglers.

Xin is going to the cockpit. The cockpit is full of computers to make sure that everything on the ship is under control.

Xin: Hey, Harr, i want to ask you something. Is it true that brotherhood of the Sith was preparing from the time of Darth Revan?

Harr: Har ha ha hahw

Xin: You dont know. Anyway i don't care much about the war. I just want to talk. This war has destroyed many planets, and the Sith are winning. Many planets have been taken over by the Sith. The only thing that keeps the republic from total defeat, is the Jedi order, and especially Christos and Ben. Christos is apprentice to Ben. But he also has great skills and managed to recover a lot of planets from the Sith.

Harr: Hahahah.

Xn: Yes, you are right. Lets get back on work. If we complete this mission, Gula will give us a ton of credits.

XILTRAN, SPACEPORT:

Christos is a Jedi knight with black hair, has blue eyes, wears a black Jedi robe and has some scars in his face. He is apprentice to Ben. Ben is a Jedi master and friend to Christos. He has a blond beard and he is a head and a half taller than Christos. He also has brown eyes, grey hair and wears a white Jedi master robe. Christos and Ben are on a bar in Xiltran, a planet full of smugglers and thugs. They drink and talk.

Ben: That is a really nice drink. But now, lets get back to work.

Christos: I know master. We are here on a mission to find and kill some smugglers that stole military plans of the republic during an attack, and they plan to sell them to the Sith.

Ben: I am told that these two smugglers usually come here to drink and do business. It is possible that there are Sith here, and that they will sell the plans in this bar.

Christos: Master, look these two there, that just entered. They are exactly like the ones in the photos.

Ben: They are the smugglers.

The two smugglers are two green Rodians, that wear browns jackets.

Ben: Don't hurry. We must wait for the Sith to come.

Christos: I am bored master.

Ben: Be patient. But prepare your weapon.

As they talk, three Sith, wearing dark jedi robes and hoods, enter the bar and go near to the smugglers.

Christos: Are you ready?

Ben: Ready for what?

Suddenly Christos throws a smoke grenade, pulls his lightsaber and attacks the Sith. Christos stabs in the heart one of the Sith, and cuts off the head of the other. Ben kills one of the smugglers, but twenty Sith troopers, with black armor and a black mask, enter the bar.

Trooper: Fire men. They are Jedi. Arrest them.

Ben is wounded and is captured, but Christos escaped.

Christos: Oh, no. They took my master. But i can still save him. I have people here, who are friendly to the republic, or they can become with some payment.

A few hours later in a base in the starport, Ben is in a cell.

Ben: Where am i?

One of the smugglers enters, with a Sith lord and ten troopers.

Rodian: You are at my secret base. I could have just have you dead. But except getting my stolen plans back to the Sith, i thought that i would get more money if you told me what you know about the republic.

Ben: Never.

Meanwhile an explosion destroys the roof of the base, killing all the troopers. Suddenly Christos jumps in the base, frees Ben, gives him back his lightsaber, and kills the Rodian.

Christos: It seems that i saved your skin once more.

Ben: Ha. How many times have i saved you?

Christos: Only once. But now, lets kill the Sith lord.

A man with dark skin, a black dark jedi robe, and a hood, pulls his double-bladed red lightsaber. He then attacks Christos and Ben. After some lightsaber combos, the Sith uses force push to throw Ben away.

Christos: Master!

Sith: I can feel the anger, the hate in you. Use it to destroy me.

Filled with anger, Christos attacks the Sith lord with lightning speed and severs both of his enemy's hands. Then he beheads the Sith lord.

Ben: Calm down. Anger and hate lead to the dark side.

Christos: I am sorry. I failed you.

Ben: No you made me very proud. Now lets get the plans and get out of here.

Part 2:

JEDI TEMPLE, CORUSCANT

A few hours later, the Jedi returned to Coruscant. Ben and Christos walk in the jedi temple and talk about the war.

Ben: My apprentice, very dark times are coming for the Jedi. Once we were thousands and now were a few hundreds. You must be careful now that i will go to the battle of Alderaan.

Christos: Yes, master.

As Ben leaves, a familiar figure comes near Christos. Helena, a very beautiful Jedi knight with long blonde hair, blue eyes comes near Christos. She wears a black Jedi robe.

Christos: Helena!!

Helena: Christos!! There were rumors that you were killed at the hands of Darth Raptor.

Christos: Well, as you see, i am still alive.

Helena: That are the best news i ever heard.

Helena kisses Christos.

Helena looks at Christos, but she is unwilling to meet his eyes.

Helena: I want to tell you something.

Christos: What?

Helena: We have been lovers for 3 years at secret, because if the Jedi council learned anything we would be banned from the order.

Christos: Yes.....

Helena: I just cant stand that you may be banned from the order. I am in love with you, and i fear about you. So, i want you to stop seeing me. I am sorry, but we can be only friends. I cant let the Jedi council to ban you. There is some suspicion and they may find out that we are lovers.

Christos: Dammit!! This Jedi code has destroyed my life!!

Helena: I am sorry. I have to leave now.

Christos: Goodby. I cant believe what happened. This stupid code, along with that stupid Jedi council, have taken away from me my love.

Christos can feel anger, hate in him. It is like the dark side is calling him. He almost fall to the dark side, but at the last second, he calms down.

DANTOOINE , IN A FARMER'S HOUSE

Nick is a short, but not very much, handsome guy with black hair and brown eyes who stays with his Uncle and his Aunt in Dadooine. Nick enters the house. There he finds his uncle, who is tall, with grey hair and a beard.

Uncle: Where have you been?

Nick: I have gone with my friends on a bar.

Uncle: You can waste time with your friends later. I need you to do some work.

Aunt: Hey, come for dinner.

Nick: I'm coming

As they eat Uncle opens a hologram to see the news.

Hologram: The war is going really bad for the republic. The separatists destroyed a republican military base in the moon of Xionan.

Nick: i hope that the war won't come here.

Uncle: With the Jedi academy here i think that the war will definitely come here.

Nick: Anyway, what job do you want me to do?

Uncle: Just clean some droids. And this two months i want you to deliver some of our products to the local market.

Nick: You promised me that next month i will go to the pilots academy!

Uncle: Do you want to become a pilot now with the war?! Wait until it ends.

Nick: It will never end. This is my only chance to get off this planet.

Uncle: Next year you will go in the academy. I promise you.

Nick: That is what you said when Boxian and Basil left.

Part 3:

The republican fleet was near Alderaan, when it was attacked by two Sith capital ships. Ben and some troopers managed to land on the planet before their capital ship was destroyed. The droid army was firing at the republican allies when Ben and 4000 republican troopers attacked the droid army. The fight was chaotic. Snipers from the hills, turbo-lasers cannons, jedi knights fighting against Sith lords. Ben have killed 20 droids with his lightsaber when a trooper then came near him. The trooper was Dak, a short man, with red hair. He wears a republican armor.

Dak: Hello sir. My name is Dak and i am here to inform you that Darth Ryox is here.

Ben: Darth Ryox is here? We must kill him and end the war.

Dak: Yes sir.

At the same time a young female jedi knight, with brown eyes and long black hair, tries to kill Ryox. Ryox is more a droid than a man now. He wears a dark Jedi robe. Both his hands and legs are cybernetic. He wears a Sith mask. The Jedi attacked with her double-bladed lightsaber , but Ryox blocked the attack and drained the force of the young jedi, killing her. Meanwhile Xin and Harr are at the middle of a deadly space fight. Out of the nowhere, they see a huge space fight Republican ships fire at Sith capital ships.

Xin: What the hell is happening here?

A Sith star fighter fires on the Ebon Hawk and destroys its shipment.

Harr: Hakg haf had harrrrr

Xin: You are right. if Gula learns that my shipment is destroyed then he will take my head.

The Ebon Hawk is attacked by five Sith starfighters.

Sith pilot: Die smuggler!!

Xin: Harr, pilot this thing. I will go to the turrets.

Xin, using the turrets, manages to destroy three starfighters. But other two remain. One of them fires and destroys the shield of the Ebon Hawk.

Xin: One more hit like that, and we are dead!!

Harr: Hahha.

Xin destroys one more Sith starfighter. Suddenly the Sith starfighter fires the Ebon Hawk, and Xin and Harr crush on Alderaan.

TATOOINE

In the palace of Gula the hutt, Gula is very angry. Gula is a slime fat hutt. He talks with his red twi'lek advisor, Bozarr.

Gula: He still hasn't brought the shipment to me. He should have came here a week ago. Xin, where are you?!

Bozarr: He must have stolen the shipment. Sir, i think that you should have a bounty on Xin's head.

Soon a droid tells the news to all bounty hunters in Gula's palace.

Translator droid: Bounty hunters, the mighty Gula the hutt wants you to find and kill Xin for 10,000 credits.

JEDI TEMPLE, CORUSCANT

Christos and his friend Stell are talking. tell is a young bald man, that wears a brown Jedi robe.

Christos: The Jedi council wants me to go in Yavin 4, to find and kill the separatists leaders.

Stell: I feel something. I feel that there is more in this mission than what you have been told. Be careful.

Christos: Don't worry. The separatists leaders will soon be destroyed.

Christos goes to his room with Stell.

Christos: Once the war is over i will leave the order and come here to find Helena. Oh, what am i saying? Because of those Jedi masters, who think that they are always right, i will never be free with my love.

Stell: I agree with you. My master, before he was killed by the sith, used to tell me that instead of forbidding love, the Jedi should teach us how to control our feelings and that love isn't something bad.

Christos: But the Jedi are arrogant. I now have to leave. May the force be with you.

Stell: May the force be with you.

ALDERAAN

On Alderaan Ben is trying to kill Darth Ryox. So Ben and Ryox begin a fearsome lightsaber duel.

Ryox: Are you ready to die Jedi?

Ben: Not yet, Sith lord.

After a short lightsaber duel a starship lands. As Ryox enters the starship, Ben is being fired by the turrets of the starship. Soon the starship escapes the star system. Ben then celebrates with his troopers. They have won the battle.

YAVIN 4

As the Christos starship is landing on Yavin 4, eight spider droids attack him. Christos, using force lighting, manages to kill all the droids.

Christos: WOW! I haven't even landed, and the Sith are already trying to kill me.

Christos spies an ancient pyramid made of stone.

Christos: They must use this ancient building as their base.

Then suddenly five Sith lords jump on him but Christos kills them with his lightsaber. Then as he enters the Separatist base, a Sith master tries to kill him. Christos, after a short duel, force chokes to death the Sith master. He then enters the main room and starts to kill everyone.

Separatist: Please, show mercy.

But Christos showed no mercy. He killed all of them. As Christos kills everyone, Darth Raptor comes in the room. Darth Raptor is a dark hooded red zabrak. Darth Raptor attacks Christos. Christos with force lighting pushed Raptor on a door.

Darth Raptor: If you kill me, you will never be able to see again Helena. Come with me, and i will give you the power to force the Jedi council to let you free. If you stay with the Jedi, you will be a slave of the council, while you will loose your true love.

Christos: Dark lord, you are lying. Your lies will never make me a sith.

Darth Raptor: Very well. Loose your only chance to be together with Helena. And if you wont do it for Helena, then do it for the people. The jedi and the republic are corrupted by their powers. The senators care only to take more money, instead of uniting the galaxy. But we Sith care about the people. Come with me. Let us unite the galaxy.

Christos: No.

Dart Raptor: Don't you see? The Jedi are wrong. They want to exterminate all the weakness of humans. Hate, anger, love. But without them, are we really humans? Come with me. Instead of hiding, you can destroy the republic, and rule the galaxy with Helena. Make things the way you want them to be.

Christos: Yes my..... master

Darth Raptor: Good, very good. Henceforth, you shall be known as Darth Rex, dark lord of the Sith.

Christos: Thank you, my master.

Darth Raptor: First, i want you to go to the Jedi academy on Dantooine. Do what must be done, lord Rex. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.

Christos: Yes my...master.

Part 4:

After the crush, Xin is wounded. Only Harr is healthy and ok. As Harr, with xin, go to see what happened , four black Sith war droids attack them. Harr turns back and ,fast, fires at his enemies and kills the three of them. But the fourth droid manages to fire at the head of Harr. Xin screams "nnnnoooooooo" "no" and fires and kills his enemy. He then goes near Harr. Harr has his eyes closed but he still breaths,with difficulty of course.

Xin: No. Come on, Harr old buddy...

Harr: Haaaaa

Xin: Ha,ha,ha,ha. I thought i lost you. Come on, we have work to do.

Harr: Haaaa

Xin: Okey, i will let you rest for a couple minutes.

After twenty-five minutes.

Xin: Come on,we must fix the ship.

After two hours the starship is fixed and ready to fly.

Xin: Okey, are you ready for a ride to Tatooine?

Harr: haaaaa

Xin: Okay.

So the Ebon Hawk leaves for Tatooine.

DANTOOINE

Nick with John run to Nick's Uncle. John is the best friend of Nick. He is a tall man, with long black hair. He is very good at martial arts and at the blaster.

Nick: Uncle, the Sith are attacking.

John: My parents have gone to the knooda.

Uncle: Nick, wait one minute for your Aunt to come.

Then they all go to the knooda. At the same time, Christos, knowing the code, deactivated the shield of Dantooine. Then with four battalions of droids he heads to the Jedi academy with evil intentions. A Jedi master meets Christos at the entrance of the academy. The Jedi master, is a female miraluka with a jedi robe.

Jedi master: Christos, what are you doing her-

Christos force chokes to death the jedi master.

Christos: Droids, attack. Leave no one alive.

In the night sky of Dantooine there is only fire and smoke. Christos with the droid army kills every Jedi, even the younglings. Meanwhile in Knooda

General: Who wants to fight the Sith. any volunteers?

Nick: I.

John: Me too.

Soon many people join the army.

General: Very well. Men, take your weapons.

In a republican starship.

Ben: Dak, today we will go to Geonosis. we must kill Darth Ryox.

Dak: Very well sir. but can you tell me more about Ryox?

Ben: Ryox was once a Jedi knight. Now he is more a machine than a man. twisted and evil.

A soldier goes near Ben.

Soldier: Commander, we are landing to Geonosis.

Ben: Very well.

Meanwhile at the Sith base on Geonosis.

Ryox: All droids to position. Now i want the snipers to attack. Then have the tanks to fire on the enemy army!!

The battle of Geonosis has begun. Millions of troopers, droids, Jedi and Sith are attacking in a fearsome battle. Thousands of troopers and droids die. There are rivers of blood everywhere. Ben, with a team of five soldiers, enters the Sith base. He kills everyone in the entrance, and has his soldier to cover him, as he goes at the top of the base to find Ryox. Ryox is found.

Ben: Ryox, here you are.

Ryox: Die Jedi.

After a short duel Ben cuts and the two hands of Ryox. but Ryox uses the Force to control four lightsabers and use them against Ben, but Ben cuts off the head of Ryox. The republic won the fight.

part 5:

On Dantooine, Christos after leaving the planet with his starship, orders his capital starships to destroy the entire planet. The few remaining members of the army die.

Nick: To survive we must go to the Knooda sublevel.

John: Okey lets go.

For hours the capital ships bombarded and destroyed everything. But Nick and John survived.

Nick: Okay, now we are in the sublevels. But how we will get out of here?

John: We must wait for someone to come.

Nick: I hear something.

Suddenly they see huge green spiders, that have four times the average human size.

John: I have a bad feeling about this.

The spiders attack, but Nick, somehow, manages to use force lighting against the spiders and kills all of them.

John: WOW. You are like a real Jedi.

Ben with a few troopers has gone to Dantooine to search for survivors. After going to the sublevel he finds Nick and John.

John: At least! Someone has come!

Ben: Hello. Are you okay?

Nick: Yes.

Ben: Take them to the capital ship.

Dak: Yes sir.

Then he goes and finds a hologram.

Ben: I cant believe it. It is Christos, killing Jedi knights.

Ben then with Nick and John go to the Jedi council at Coruscant.

Jedi council member: i sense that the Sith are going to attack here.

Ben: I sense that this boy, named Nick is force user. i want to train him.

Jedi council member: Very well. You are free to train the boy.

Nick trains very hard for two months. He learns to use the force and his lightsaber.

Part 6:

Darth Rex, once a Jedi named Christos, now he is a dark lord. He leads his fleet to one victory after the other. In two months, he managed to kill hundred of Jedi. A Sith commander, who is a humanoid with blue skin and red eyes, comes near Rex.

Commander: Hello my Lord. Lord Raptor congratulates you and hopes that you will soon take over the republic.

Rex: That will soon happen. Before one-hundred years Darth Revan attacked the shipyards of Foerost. We should do it again. Sent the Sith fleet and raid Foerost.

Using codes, given to Rex when he was a Jedi hero, Sith bombers passed through the perimeter sensor nets and the republican capital ships without being detected and began destroying the defenses. As the Republic attempted to put a defense, many republican starships were taken over by Sith troopers. These new starships were quick to join with the Sith fleet. The shipyards of Foerost were no more. A few days later the Commander went once again at the capital ship of Rex.

Commander: What do you want sir?

Rex: We are ready to invade the Republican base on Hoth.

Soon thousands battle droids and Sith troopers attack the republican base. The ice planet of Hoth is in flames. The Sith destroy the defenses, and then blown up the entire base. A few hours after the battle, above the planet in a capital ship.

Commander: Another victory for the Sith.

Rex: Now is our chance commander. Set the course for Coruscant. The capital of the galactic republic shall be wiped out, for good.

Meanwhile in Coruscant Nick meets a Jedi named Helena.

Helena: Hello. Whats your name?

Nick: My name is Nick.

Helena: I am glad to meet you.

Nick: Me too.

Ben interrupts the two Jedi.

Ben: Helena, i want to talk with you.

Helena: Very well.

Ben and Helena enter in a room.

Ben: Helena, i want to talk you about Christos.

Helena: What do you mean?

Ben: I know that you were in love.

Helena: So?

Ben: He has fallen to the dark side. I watched him in a hologram, killing Jedi knights.

Helena: That cant be true!! I wont believe in your lies.

Ben: I am sorry, but this is the true. Haven't you heard of a Darth Rex? He is Darth Rex.

Helena: And what will you do?

Ben: I will have to kill him. I am sorry.

Soldier: Sir, Darth Rex is attacking here, in Coruscant.

Ben: I am going with Dak to find my old friend.

Nick: Master may i come with you?

Ben: No. Your training is incomplete.

Nick: Very well my master.

Ben lands, with his starship, at Darth Rex 's flagship. Once Ben lands, he fights his way to the bridge. He kills troopers, droids and Sith lords.

Rex: I've been waiting for you Ben. The circle is now complete. When i left you i was but the learner; now i am the master!

Ben: Only a master of evil Darth.

Lightsabers clash as allies, now enemies, take up arms against each other! Meanwhile Dak sacrifices himself, by throwing his starship on the Sith capital ship's generator, to deactivate the capital ship's shields. The republican fleet finds the chance to destroy the Sith, and it fires everything it has on the Sith capital ship .As Ben and Rex fight, the whole capital ship is falling in Coruscant. As the Sith capital ship is ready to be destroyed both Ben and Rex brake the window and jump to the surface of Coruscant as the whole capital ship is crashing to the ground. Ben tries one last time to talk to his former padawan.

Ben: The Sith are evil.

Christos: From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.

Ben: Well, then you are lost.

So Ben and Christos are locked in a furious battle. After a fearsome duel Rex throws Ben's lightsaber away. But Ben, with the help of the force, grabs his lightsaber and throws it in the heart of his enemy. Rex then dies.

Ben: I am sorry, my old friend.

Part 7:

At the same time Xin and Harr manage to reach Tatooine. There a guard of Gula the hatt waits for them.

Xin: Hello.

Guard: Here he is. Guards kill him.

Five guards attack Xin and Harr. Xin fires with his blaster and kills two of them, while Harr throws a grenade and kills the rest of them.

harr: Haaaa

Xin: Yes Harr. We should go and find what happened.

A Rodian bounty hunter, named Xiango, comes near Xin:

Xin: My friend Xiango! What happened?

Xiango: Gula the hutt has set a bounty on your head for 10,000 credits. He thinks that you stole him.

Xin: But i didn't.

Xiango: Tell that to those bounty hunters. Quickly, hide in the bar, i will hold them

Xin: Thanks.

Xin and Harr run to a bar. A human bounty hunter comes near Xiango.

Xiango: If you want Xin, you will have to kill me.

Bounty hunter: Boys, kill him.

Suddenly eight droids attack and kill Xiango.At the same time six bounty hunters enter the bar and attack Xin and Harr. Xin fires at them, and then throws a grenade blowing up the entire place. Then he and Harr go at the palace of Gula and kill one after the other the guards.

Xin: Hey Gula. I am Xin, your old friend.

Before Gula can speak, xin fires on him and kills him.

Xin: Lets leave Harr.

Harr: Hhaha.

At the same time the republic invades Korriban. Before the republic invaded, the republic had recovered a lot of world from the Sith, with the help of Nick.

Ben: We need to find raptor.

Nick: Yes master.

As Nick and Ben enter the Sith academy, seven Sith lords attack them. But the Jedi easily kill them all.

Nick: Here you are Raptor.

Raptor: Jedi scums, come here

Who will win: empire or republic, light or darkness, Jedi or Sith, light side or dark side of the force. And so the battle that will decide the fate of the entire galaxy has begun. Raptor attacks Ben. Ben drops his guard for one second, and the Sith lord strikes a deadly blow.

Nick: Noooo!!!!!!!!

Raptor: Good. Use your anger boy. Only your hate can destroy me.

A furious Nick lunges at his adversary, but Raptor kicks Nick. Nick, using his hate and anger, and being guided by the force, manages to cut off his enemy's hands.

Raptor: Good. Now kill me and your journey toward the dark side will be complete.

Nick: No Sith lord. you will stand in trial. You shall pay for your crimes.

Raptor: then i have truly lost.

One year later Nick is a Jedi knight, the sith have been destroyed during the great purge, Raptor was put one trail and executed and the galaxy is once again at peace and has freedom.

THE END.
 machievelli
03-16-2012, 8:51 PM
read
Page: 1 of 1