Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yahtzee's take on ToR

Page: 1 of 1
 ChAiNz.2da
02-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Was going to put this in Tosche Station, but since it relates directly to ToR and some of you may share the opinion.. figured I'd put it here.

Yahtzee's take on ToR.. hehehe. He only played for a week, and of course, Yahtzee is always unforgiving.. but even if I don't agree, I love his wit! :^:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5323-Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic)
 Miltiades
02-08-2012, 6:21 PM
Hehe, classic Yahtzee. I actually don't entirely disagree with him on a number of issues. So yes, I'm (still) bothered by the fact TOR still looks almost exactly like the prequels. And yes, shops really don't have anything (try finding some decent armor through armor vendors). And I can't agree more with how the whole morality system should either be overhauled or left out completely.

But I've never had any problems with space combat being on rails (except that I can't seem to complete the two current missions, dammit!). Also, I don't want to be a productive member of society. :carms:
Page: 1 of 1