Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TPM: the best trainer

Page: 1 of 1
 Death Ball
01-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi guys,

I'm new here with a burning question...I was wondering if someone tell me where I can find the best trainer for the PC TPM game and which version I should have, and also: are there patches available for the game as well, or...?

Kind regards,

your new apprentice I am.
 Alexrd
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure which one is the best trainer out there, but there is a patch for the game here (http://www.lucasarts.com/support/update/phantom.html).

And welcome to LucasForums.
 Death Ball
01-25-2012, 3:02 PM
Yes...well, maybe I have formulated my request for information incorrent....

What I'm looking for is an invincibility trainer that works with a version of TPM.

Maybe you could help me out? Thnx for the update referral btw...I forgot about that...
 Redwing
01-30-2012, 4:24 AM
I know that several trainers existed at one point for this game, because I used them, but I'm not sure where I filed them away. And even if I could find them, my TPM CD got broken a while ago, so I wouldn't be able to test them on something that isn't Windows 98 anyway.

On the other hand, searching for "the phantom menace trainer" on Google gives me a whole lot of results. Why not try some of those and see if they work?
 Death Ball
02-02-2012, 1:55 PM
I've tried all the trainers I could find with the 1.1 patch update...still no luck, any suggestions anyone? It would be so cool to use that with the game and being able to find and destroy every droid and such...
 Redwing
02-12-2012, 2:11 AM
Sorry, I never played with patch 1.1. :X Though you might want to keep trying with the other trainers... Sometimes it took some tricks to make them work. Also, make sure to run both the trainers and TPM in compatibility mode and as an administrator because not doing that can cause problems with older games in general.
Page: 1 of 1