Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RCR ZOMBIE MOD

Page: 1 of 1
 frazscotland
12-29-2011, 8:38 PM
 Delta RC-2235 "Cyro"
07-10-2012, 5:34 PM
GODDAMM how could i have overseen this? it is perfect! better than i could have done! i mean..the radio speeches...the animations, the map...brilliant! Oo
 Delta RC-2235 "Cyro"
07-10-2012, 5:53 PM
...what about this little trigger with tag and event called "schlampe" and "penis" ? XD are you german too? :D
 frazscotland
08-04-2012, 8:34 AM
I dont know about the triggers cyro maybe its made by skip or ccp originally.
Yeah i dont know how you missed this either. Feel free to contact FEDE maybe you can help with ideas or input your creative juice to improve mod ..
 RyuzakiL.Lawliet
08-04-2012, 11:55 AM
I tried to improve the mod a bit but for an unknow reason, only clone trooper attack you. Even the troopernohelmet won't. They only come really close to you so you can't move but they don't do anything else. Don't know why :/
 frazscotland
08-08-2012, 1:06 PM
You will need to make a new seperate animation set named different of the bots u want to use .
Also make new BOTCONTROLLER CLASS and in this you can change the HOSTILESTIMULUS responses.SR_runtoward , melee attack etc
Make your new pawn indexes under the trandoshan overpawn so they will have same team index.( ie an enemy)
in the mesh set make it connect with the MPSET to make them more aggressive and you can change accuracy also.
Hope that help
 frazscotland
08-08-2012, 1:10 PM
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=208757)
The JB mappack has a selection of maps but also it has 1 map OUTDOORS which has custom bots i helped jb with to make utilising all above i said.
It also features some great files made by TAG PHOBOS
JUMP which allows you to make super jumpz like sonic hedgehog from a pad and also
TETHER which allows you to climb ropes in mp up buildings etc .
also it contains his admin patch.
 TWINKEYRUNAWAY
05-06-2013, 5:54 PM
the link is dead, can we plaes get a new one?
Page: 1 of 1