Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help me with some PC questions

Page: 1 of 1
 RIORATT99
12-22-2011, 1:15 PM
Ok here is my setup
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT55TFBGRBOX
Ram: 12 gigs ddr 3 1600
Video Card: On Board ATI Radeon HD 4250
Power Supply: 500W
I know my video card is weak but I thought it would be good enough to run the game on low settings smoothly? I had my internet going through wireless so maybe thats my issue? The game just runs slow when I press forward it takes a second and starts going. In outside areas it seems to run smoother. Any advice would help? I built this pc for music produciton so video wasnt really in mind. My motherboard has one 2.1x16 express slot any ideas for an affordable card? Thanks in advance!
 Miltiades
12-22-2011, 2:20 PM
Have you tried turning off shadows? Or maybe you're experiencing lag, which can happen on busy periods, especially when you're not on a server from you continent...
 RIORATT99
12-22-2011, 2:32 PM
Yea I tryed that still runs laggy! Im gonna try and hook up direct to the network and see if that helps. Everything looks great just runs slow like fps wise! Menus and character creation ran pretty good so idk? If not off to best buy to get a cheap card.
Page: 1 of 1