Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Community Gamertag/PSN/Friend Code/Steam ID Thread

Page: 1 of 1
 LordOfTheFish
12-14-2011, 12:10 PM
One of the best things about our current day gaming consoles ( and PC ) is being able to play with your friends from just about anywhere in the world. If you are looking to find some bros to throw down some COD rounds with than this is the place.

Also, if you don't want to make your info known, try posting the game you want to play and slap a little "private message me for details" tag at the bottom.

I'll start...

I'm looking for some people to play Halo Reach and Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360. Ya'll can message me and I'll give you my gamertag and the times I'll be on. I'm on GMT -5:00 EST by the way.
 ChAiNz.2da
12-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Most of my inof is either in my About Me page in my profile, or my sig.. but just in case.

Xbox : ChAiNz2da

PlayStation : ChAiNz_2da

Steam : chainz_2da

I'm rarely ever on PS3 though (use it more for Folding or Blu-Ray), so adding you will probably take months :xp:
 BongoBob
12-16-2011, 4:57 AM
XBL: PsychoBongoBob
Modern Warfare 3 and Gears of War 3 are my bread and butter on here.

PSN: PsychoBongoBob
Rarely use the damn thing. Mostly used for Blu-Rays.

Steam: PsychoBongoBob
SKYRIM with the occasional CS:S or TF2 every once in a blue moon, as well as CoD4/WaW.

Origin/Battlelog: PsychoBongoBob
Battlefield 3, the only thing Origin will ever be used for.

As you can see, I like to change my name around quite a bit, lol.
Page: 1 of 1