Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hardcore Mods, modifying to taste...

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaysap
12-03-2011, 2:29 AM
I've tried to modify Qui-Gon Glenn's version of Talchia's mod, just to tailor it to my tastes, and after compiling my script, it seems that it is not working. Actually, I find the entire mod to not work. Only Talchia's mod itself seems to actually buff the enemies, but unfortunately the source .nss seems to be lost to the void so I can't make my preferred changes.

I was going through k_ai_master, and I see where QG's mod tries to call his hardcore script, but when I toss a SendMessageToPC() call in the script to see if it actually gets called, I get no response.

Where exactly does the spawning of creatures occur?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
12-04-2011, 4:46 PM
Which version of my "hardcore" mod are you trying to alter?

The latter release is just a minor "tailoring" of Talchia's mod, and should be including a few behaviors that were commented out for some reason or another. The source for Talchia's mod is not lost in the least... I edited it to make the latter version of my mod, which is essentially a mod of Talchia's mod, and not a mod of my "own" making - rather a tweak. If that mod is not working the same as Talchia's mod for the most part, then there is something simple wrong such as a filename length... I thought that had been well tested though :ugh:

I will look at my source code for the latter version, and post it here ASAP.... It will contain the Talchia source.
Page: 1 of 1