Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lost mod

Page: 1 of 1
 krb90
11-30-2011, 8:47 AM
I had to reinstall KOTOR 1 and all the mods I lost. I think I found all of them except for one, and I cant remember the name but it is a Jedi robe mod that had 3 (i think) levels of upgradeable robes, similar to how you upgrade armor. I cant find them anywhere. Can anybody help? Ive really tried.....
thanks!
 UltimateHK47
11-30-2011, 9:12 AM
Im sorry but it is likely there are (and is) lots of jedi robe mods and i assume some must do that. If you could remember where you downloaded it (eg kotor files) check mods for robes or in some directory like that. If you got it from here check upper emporian, unless it was really old i dont know what else to do.
 krb90
11-30-2011, 6:52 PM
I downloaded from .filefront.com...Ive looked at 4-5 different sites, gone through a ton of individual robe mods, but none like the one I had downloaded before. Oh well, I'm being too particular I guess. Like a little kid - "I want THAT one!"
 krb90
11-30-2011, 7:28 PM
Hey I think I found it.....theyre included in Redhawkes construction bench. Or at least I think. I'll know when I get there. Nonetheless, I had forgotten this one and now I have it, so all is well.
thanks!
 UltimateHK47
12-02-2011, 5:08 PM
your welcome, maybe in future, if you considor modding you could make your own skin...
And if you are i think you should think about that!
Page: 1 of 1