Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[Help] [Spoiler for KotOR I] I'mma stuck D:

Page: 1 of 1
 shadow0
11-29-2011, 11:41 AM
Hey all!

Since I have totally no clue where to post it, I'm going to post it here, so if a Mod could move it to the right section if I posted it wrong, please do ;)

So, as to my problem, as you might've noticed from the title, I am stuck.

Where? I can feel you think, well, that guys is the problem.

I finished Manaan, Kashyyyk and Tatooine, so obviously I will be attacked by the Leviathan after I head for Korriban and thats when the problem kicks in.

Normally after you get that small cutscene where Carth and Bastila have there little conversation, you end up in a conversation where you will choose who will free you, but in my game it goes like this:

Conversation between Carth and Bastila.
*Screen goes to watch at stars*
At the same time Bastila says: ''It ends now, Malak''(or something along those lines).
*Player spawns in the Ebon Hawk with the crew collected in the middle*
I can talk to them, have chitchat, but I can't do anything else.

So, any of you have an idea on what the problem might be?

I have these mods installed:

Biges's Difficulty Mod.
Darth Malak - IMPROVED.
KotOR Graphic Enhancement (for all areas).
Operation Kill Bastila.
The Romancing of Bastila Shan.
Dark Jedi Hoods.
Ord Mandell Planet.
Realistic Visual Effects.
Republic Soldier Uniform.
Revan's Jedi Robes(I installed this one a few days ago).
Robes for Korriban Sith Students.
Super Skip Taris.
Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge.
WotOR Mod.
Yavin IV Mod.
 Fastmaniac
11-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi there to you;)

I got it too, when I was working on my mod. It's caused by a dlg-file that is possibly used by one of the mods... (don't know exactly)

The file lev40_carth is used in two different modules. One time before boarding the Leviathan on the Ebon Hawk, another time after the fight with Malak on the Leviathan when Bastila stays to fight Malak. The file is named the same, but the difference is that the module uses the files that are stored inside the RIM. But when the file is replaced by a file in the override folder, it will do so in every module that uses the name of the file. So maybe an author of a mod you're using changed the part after the fight with Malak but forgot that the conversation before the leviathan is in the same file. If you know a bit of scripting and dialogue editing you can fix that by copying the content of lev40_carth.dlg (inside of module lev_m40ac) into the content of a new file and merging it with the content of lev40_carth.dlg (inside of module ebo_m40aa). If you don't know what to do, I'll look into it in a few moments, when I'm home and have the time to do it...

Fastmaniac
 shadow0
12-01-2011, 8:37 AM
Eh, I sadly have litterly NO knowledge in how to mod KotOR I, so if you could please look into it, I'd be very gratefull(sp?)
 Fastmaniac
12-01-2011, 2:43 PM
I merged the two files with a few workaround scripts to determine the point after your encounter with Darth Malak. I have to say I didn't test it, so I can't be sure if it's working. Tell me if it worked.

Download Link (http://uploaded.to/file/b7pf6klc) (put all the files in the override folder.)
 shadow0
12-04-2011, 9:38 AM
Eh, I can't download it, I keep getting a message that my webz has blocked downloading from that site and whenever I set it to: allow downloads from this site. it refreshes and then I have to redownload BUT then I get the message maximun downloads exceeded, please wait 60 minutes D:
 UltimateHK47
12-04-2011, 10:09 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?mg38cw60y6ceag9)

Here is a mediafire link i made all credits go to Fatmaniac of course. No credit im just helping you get it.
 shadow0
12-09-2011, 6:07 PM
Thanks alot!

I will check it out first thing tomorow morning :D!

I love you guys ;) and sorry I can't react quicker, I don't have much free time these days! But do not think I don't appreciate your efforts :D because I do!
 Fastmaniac
12-10-2011, 9:14 AM
No problem... ;) Just be sure to tell me, if it's (not) working...
Page: 1 of 1