Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What will TOR be like on a non RP server?

Page: 1 of 1
 adamqd
11-21-2011, 1:23 PM
 Prime
11-22-2011, 9:55 AM
Awesome.
 acdcfanbill
11-22-2011, 12:00 PM
They seemed fairly restrained, but I guess that's why they are Jedi A-holes and not Dark Jedi A-holes.

Mine would be more like www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M&t=50)
 Darth Manus
11-30-2011, 12:34 AM
I'll tell you how it's going to be. Like World of Warcraft with lightsabers. Anal trade spam, flame wars, poser guilds who think they're the best thing since sliced bread, and, of course, the Achievement Police.
"LFM STAR FORGE!! LINK ACHIEVEMENT AND ILVL OR IGNORED!"
 Jan Gaarni
11-30-2011, 4:32 PM
I'll tell you how it's going to be. Like World of Warcraft with lightsabers. Anal trade spam, flame wars, poser guilds who think they're the best thing since sliced bread, and, of course, the Achievement Police.
"LFM STAR FORGE!! LINK ACHIEVEMENT AND ILVL OR IGNORED!"
Yeeeahh .... it's gonna be great! :D

Can't wait!!!
 Scorge
12-02-2011, 7:55 AM
lol, that was cracking me up, especially the beach part with the moon. High tides
 Prime
12-02-2011, 1:35 PM
Actually the editing in that video is pretty good.
 Totenkopf
12-02-2011, 2:03 PM
Mine would be more like www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M&t=50)

Not quite what I was expecting, yet creepily funny in its own way. Vaguely reminescent of the SNL skit where Patrick Stewart was running a "sexy cakes" shop. Not the kind of thing you initially expect from him.
 Scorge
12-02-2011, 2:11 PM
If you watch the behind the scenes episode, the car part was really smart. The first Jedi A-Holes behind the scenes shows you how to do the lightsaber effect.
Page: 1 of 1