Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP GUYS

Page: 1 of 1
 UltimateHK47
11-17-2011, 6:52 PM
Okay
A small problem. When creating a new item with a skin, it showed up in kse. I added, loaded my taris game, and seacrhed my equip nothing there. Where have i gone wrong. I put the tga and the .uti in my overide, named them both g_w_shrtswrd012, the tag and resref are the same. What have i done wrong? Im happy to give full details of .uti if needed.

EDIT

Now ive made them to the orig res ref and tag
apart from the 12 instead of 1 at the end
as that makes the item unique. i save it as g_w_shrtswrd.uti and the tga w_shrtladadada you get the idea.
Ill go for another test.

If someone can tell me a quick sharing site, i'd let you try it becasue well it still dosn't work.
It is now
g_w_shortswrd.uti
w_Shortswrd.tga
Tag is the same as .uti without extension, so is res ref.
The file appears in kse. Has description, no bad string refs, it works that part. But none in my inven, ill try new game to see what will happen

IT CRASH's. I'd be soo happy if one of you guys could help. Or if theres a link to a tut.

Well, its gettin kindaa late here ao, for my 17th post on my first day on the forums g night

Oh, can i upload it on mediafire. I have a page relating on how i would upload 2 it.
Page: 1 of 1