Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Avlectus' guilds (maybe, maybe not)

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Avlectus
11-15-2011, 8:39 PM
:devsmoke:
Cue intro music:
_MM_Q0nfaG0

For the most part I am a loner, however the idea of guilds of my own is an appealing one, especially since this game is about interaction as much as being a loner. So I figure send out a LF invite since there's people who roll with me here. People I know personally IRL as well as people I associate with elsewhere online may be here. As I told them, so shall I admonish you: mutual respect please.

As I am not previously experienced with MMOs I will be new to this scene. Also I intend to make this a casual gaming experience.

Supposing I were to have some guilds, there would be one light side/republic and one dark side/imperial. Not sure if I should have 2 divisions. Part of the reason being that I'm sure general audiences with members under 18 don't need to hear filthy language spoken by adults. :p

Do note that this is more or less a rain check for the eventual day. I won't be able to join at launch on 12/20 this year. It may even be a year from now (currently: 15th, Nov 2011). Nothing is solid ATM. I'll (eventually) get around to this.

As I said just putting out a line for who else here might want to cruise. Entries will be considered. Let me know if interested. Here, VM or PM.
Page: 1 of 1