Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moving what i want.

Page: 1 of 1
 Kelvin
10-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Well, it happens to me that when i attach 2 models, sometimes, ( or always ) some of the points ( of the shape ) seem to have been stretched down. This only happened to me in the inferior part of the face ( the jaw and mouth ). I suspect this has some relation with the squares that move the face during an animation, those that when you click on them, they seem to have some aurora trimesh or something. Well, my question is, ( if the points have all the fault ) how can i tell my pc that what i want to move is what i want, and not what it wants?

Pd: By now, what i did is stretch up some parts of the face, or move them up before attaching them and then moving them down... but i have to say that it is quite annoying, and i was wondering if there was a better way to fix this.
 Phildevil
10-27-2011, 11:11 AM
Would you stop apologize? Geez, you are in a help forum...
 Kelvin
10-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Whoops, sorry, i mean, xD. Not my intention. Any ideas? xD.

I'll be editing that xD.

I just didn't to make you to think i'm annoying, but i think i achieved that by apologizing so many times. lolz

Any idea why the face ( because curiously this only happened to me only on the head model.. ) Appears half deformed? It is like some points of the model have been pinched down.

Any idea to solve it, easier and more logic, than the one i explained? The problem of the method i tried, is that sometimes the mesh is perfect but one point that ruins everything and i have to try again, and it makes wasting time something easy to happen.
 Kelvin
10-28-2011, 6:59 AM
Whoops, sorry, i mean, xD. Not my intention. Any ideas? xD.

I'll be editing that xD.

I just didn't to make you to think i'm annoying, but i think i achieved that by apologizing so many times. lolz

Any idea why the face ( because curiously this only happened to me only on the head model.. ) Appears half deformed? It is like some points of the model have been pinched down.

Any idea to solve it, easier and more logic, than the one i explained? The problem of the method i tried, is that sometimes the mesh is perfect but one point that ruins everything and i have to try again, and it makes wasting time something easy to happen.

Mmmm, Anybody? Help me, does any body know?
Page: 1 of 1