Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Devil's Fist

Page: 1 of 1
 Khieran
10-03-2011, 11:44 PM
The Devil's Fist was a successful mercenary group in 3 games a few years back. Tachyon: The Fringe, Mech Warrior 3 and SWG. I have developed an in game system of taking in game bounties on players in these games (yes I used my own system in SWG too) and may use it here as well.

This new version of the guild is meant to be a home for players who are serious about reaching their goals. A brotherhood who will treat each other as family and all others as potential prey. Striving to show grace and style, mature behavior is required, anything less will not be tolerated.

We will focus on PvP and and quests. We will supply a safe home for our players and their alternate characters. All alternate characters will be allowed to join as well once you are accepted.

There will be 3-5 squads that work together, led by officers who will be part of a council that will be my advisers and help things run smoothly. These officers will be placed by myself and then replaced as needed by the votes of the members of their respective squad.

Helping and bartering with each other will be GREATLY encouraged to promote friendliness within our guild.

We will strive to have the best equipment, fastest ships, and top notch players on our server.

If what you have read so far interests you, please apply.

For anyone stumbling across this... the site changed. The guild did not take off, but I still would like to see it live again.

If interested, here's the new link. Ill check it now and then....

[URL="http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=435047&TabID=3713366"[/URL])
Page: 1 of 1