Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Duel of Fates About the Author

Page: 1 of 1
 McClure777
09-22-2011, 2:36 PM
Hello,

I'm McClure777, i have been writing books my entire life, its my dream to become a author one day, i have already finished my own book in fact! Every one who reads it says its fantastic so i'm thrilled :) But it has always been another dream, to write a Star Wars book, i have grown up being a huge star wars fan, my whole family is in fact, so i thought i'd start writing one, just in case some day LucasArts may be interested, i am almost finished with it, but the story i am writing now is Duel of Fates, a short story i scrapped a while back, every one told me i gave up on this story too soon, but i had far better idea's then this, so i decided instead of throwing in the Trash bin on my PC, i'd share it with the world on LucasForums! I have gotten okay feedback, not what i was expecting but its not so bad. To all other writers, never give up! You only get better with time and hard work, my spelling and grammer is far from perfect, but that's what a spell check is for right? :raise:

I hope your enjoying my short story,

Chapter 4 of Duel of Fates will arrive soon!
 machievelli
09-24-2011, 9:49 AM
read first
Page: 1 of 1