Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The holein the first level, it's possible!

Page: 1 of 1
 Unlimited rule
08-16-2011, 7:16 AM
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSgdLOYCBSQ)

It's also possible on the PC, only it's a bit harder.

Sent from a iPad.
 Alexrd
08-16-2011, 7:56 AM
Not in the PC version. There is an invisible wall on the other side.
 Duvigneau
10-25-2011, 11:49 AM
It is possible in the PC version, it's really hard though, but I managed to do it a couple of times that many years ago. Too bad there's no reward, like an extra Thermal Detonator or something.
 Alexrd
10-25-2011, 11:51 AM
It is possible in the PC version, it's really hard though, but I managed to do it a couple of times that many years ago. Too bad there's no reward, like an extra Thermal Detonator or something.

Sorry, but it's not (at least in my version). There is an invisible wall.
 Duvigneau
10-25-2011, 12:10 PM
Well, I'm certain I did it once, and I never owned a Playstation. Maybe it was only possible in v1.0? Who knows.
 NumberWan
12-23-2012, 5:23 AM
I tried to do that dozens of times, but never succeeded. To tell the truth I found a gap similar to this one on a different level - Gardens of Theed, where you could make your life much easier while passing through the area full of battle droids. It doesn't work all the times, but I managed to jump over one of the walls (near boxes, including those with droidekas) to get to the area with the locked door and Naboo soldier.
Page: 1 of 1