Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

90SK Retexture Project Stuff

Page: 4 of 5
 redrob41
07-29-2013, 6:00 PM
The thumbnails are really small, so I can't tell, did you recreate the K1 red, blue, & black robes or are they recolors of the brown robe?
 VarsityPuppet
07-29-2013, 6:06 PM
They look to be the original k1 robe, recolored
 90SK
08-12-2013, 4:07 PM
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/206-tsl-loot-and-immersion-upgrade/?st=10#commentsStart)

Update complete for what is now TSL Loot and Immersion Upgrade. I put a list of changes in the comments, you will primarily see a difference in the robes here, I have redone or modified the 30+ robes.

Preview of some robes, more images soon:
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/1468/od66.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/od66.jpg/)
 Scorge
08-12-2013, 4:19 PM
Those robes are so awesome, I'm using these in my next TSL playthrough! Favorite one is the Dark K1 robe.
 milestails
08-12-2013, 7:10 PM
Amazing 90SK!

Always enjoyed using your work in my playthroughs
 Beta 197
08-26-2013, 6:18 PM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6509/robes2.jpg) (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/522/robes2.jpg/)

First off, Let me say that I am a huge fan of your work. Love your K1 robe mods. I downloaded your TSL Loot and Immersion Upgrade and followed the instructions exactly. However I cannot get any of the robes in the above picture or some of the others. When I use KSE they simply don't appear. Most, if not all of the armor downloaded fine and some of the robes. For some reason I can't get like the golden robes or armored tan ones. Any help you can give me? Thanks.
 90SK
08-26-2013, 9:06 PM
^ Those models were removed from the mod, I think is what you're seeing. While I no longer have use of the abandoned RGB Marauder tunics, I will attempt to readd my versions of the movie style master robes to the current build of the mod.

You could even use this opportunity to distinguish Knight and Master Robes as different body models in baseitems.2da

Woah I don't know how I missed that detail VP, I will look into that further immediately.
 VarsityPuppet
08-27-2013, 12:41 AM
Woah I don't know how I missed that detail VP, I will look into that further immediately.

What on earth were you doing looking at posts from a year ago? :P
 Beta 197
08-27-2013, 9:04 PM
Thank you so much for your help. Is there anywhere I can download similar tunics?
 Zhaboka
08-28-2013, 2:56 PM
Robes look scrumptious! Are you doing away with the alternate robe model that whoever ported from Hapslash's JKA Obi-Wan and sticking with K2's original robe model?
 90SK
03-07-2014, 11:03 AM
I am planning a push to reincorporate robes on page 4 with robes on page 16. I am replacing the dancers outfit with the Jal Shey armors, making it the unique exile armor, having a skin variant for the received dancers outfit, and having one or two more unique variants. Replacing Jal shey slot with Deadmans robes ala page 4, unique jedi master robes. Also updating the armored robe mod as a separate mod, and releasing unique jedi master's robes separately with Deadmans's permission. Potentially reaching out to other authors to help complete what will be dubbed TSL Enhancement Alpha as the next incarnation of my content mod.

I want to add my custom merchant on onderon to NS since he fits better there. I will be making use of the hidden dock complex for a quest that will hopefully involve getting a unique puppet character for a selectable party member. Tie in with the merchant and something else I was working on.

Thanks to bullobrien, I am making a mod for selectable K1 Darth Talon.
I am also making a Darth Talon as Mira mod, which is what I'm working on right now.

So,
Armored Robes ++++ enhancement rerelease this month
Darth Talon K1 selectable next month
Darth Talon as Mira possibly next month or the month after that

Ref:
http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy95/alimoe27r/DarthTalon1.jpg)

TSL Enhancement Alpha ~ will be working on throughout hopefully by May.
 Sith Holocron
03-07-2014, 1:38 PM
All of this looks very interesting and I look forward to hearing more about it.

You mentioned moving your Onderon merchant to Nar Shaddaa. Will your TSL Enhancement Alpha fold all of your previous mods / ideas into it such as the extra bounty hunters on Onderon and the items from your Super Content Mod?

Will everything be TSLRCM compatible?
 CptPriceless
03-07-2014, 8:19 PM
Are your previously made Sith Tunics compatible with the Ultimate Appearance Mod or this upcoming TSL Enhancement?
 90SK
07-07-2014, 12:35 AM
^I will be sure to make that possible.
Lots of updates forthcoming, I haven't had internet for a while so only now have I updated these, but I have made a great deal of progress since my last post.

I will update this post with photos
I would like to make a release within one to two days.
Need designated beta test volunteers, please let me know.
I am working with a new copy of Windows, I have to install a grip of stuff before I can go on, so be patient. There's a lot of cool stuff coming along here.
 milestails
07-07-2014, 7:59 AM
Glad you're back!
 90SK
07-13-2014, 2:22 PM
^ Thanks, I am looking forward to completing more of these projects

TSL Loot and Immersion is fully updated

added a unique exile armor on NS
JS armors are available in green and black.
Dancers outfit is intact.
ZS armors are now heavy armors with built in combat damage.
Exile armband unlocks armor classes.**
N class robes are most enhanced, do not need uti files to function.
Shadow armor reappears
reworked encounters on Onderon
reworked scripting for NS item
reworked item descriptions

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/206-tsl-loot-and-immersion-upgrade/)

I am calling it a technical beta until I fully test it, but I've poured over these files and I can't see any gamebreaking issues apart from potential spelling or mismatches. I'll let you know soon.
Screenshots coming soon.
Starting work with Talon retexture soon.
 Zhaboka
07-13-2014, 9:21 PM
Baller. Very excited.
 90SK
07-13-2014, 11:40 PM
^ I know, wooo! :D
I had to reupload a few minutes ago due to more issues found. I must've been tired when I was finalizing. They should all be there now, the changes I made. I also rolled back a bit with the K1 robes, instead using the defaults and the updates for I robes.

The primary update feature here is smoother N class robes and JS/ZS + J type smoothovers. The JS and ZS armors coexist normally, That blue heavy armor is now the ZS standard, they have built in melee damage. JS armors are in green and black, available via random loot. J type slot (Revan robes) is used for a unique exile armor on NS, and the dancers outfit survived to be available as always.......

If you want to get the Star Forge robe naturally in game, remove pmbjm and pfbjm mdl/mdx and pmbjm.tga/pfbjm.tga from mod files.

Some NPC unique armor choices on Dantooine.
Mira's armor is now unique and cool with a pseudo restoration.
Some differences in the heavy armor updates.
Room for other robes mods!
Sith Tunic mod by 90SK is now compatible. Replaces heavy armor robe.

I & J class robes are open for replacement without too much forecasted glitching.

Please report issues with this mod here.
 milestails
07-14-2014, 3:17 AM
Awesome work!

How is the TSLRCM 1.8.3 compatibility?
 DarthParametric
07-14-2014, 5:40 AM
Are you planning on a reskin of the standard Twi'lek head with over-the-shoulder lekku for Talon?
 90SK
07-16-2014, 4:33 PM
^ Don't know yet but I still have work to do on the loot and immersion upgrade with verifying a fully working build. I am running off a clean computer so I have to play through whole TSL to check parts out.

The beta/final of loot-immersion mod is available, but it is untested. Since the other build had too many issues not to update, I am fairly certain this build is at least usable, but I will go ahead and up my testing timetable. The most needed area to test is Onderon, with the merchant and hangar encounter. The VO set was missing... now fixed, with alien VOs, but I must stress that I'm ready to be done with this particular project after all too long working on it by myself.
 90SK
08-22-2014, 9:45 PM
TSL Loot and Immersion Upgrade seems to be running smoothly, I noticed a few issues that I wanted to mention here

The all robes in Peragus clothing container important: needs to be changed from uti to utp.

Appearance.2da installation: required for shiny robots and Atton wearing Star Forge robe class items. Glitch: without the TSLRCM installed the patcher will not work correctly

Armored robe: might not be working correctly. If not, remove pm/fbjm.mdl/mdx and pm/fbj01 from override, for a normal star forge robe. A good way to determine this before getting too far in to the game is with the peragus container included in the extras.

Patcher: The K1 cloaked robe is currently not included in the pack but is listed with the patcher. I am very close to an update on this and I will announce when I have completed it.

Potential issue: I noticed I had forgotten to include VO files for merchant and bounty hunters on Onderon, so I combined the merchant and bounty hunters and changed the former to an alien VO set, however I have not been able to fully test it and am basically riding on technical knowledge for assurance, putting the mod in beta form still.

Due to hardware difficulties over the past few months it has been tough for me to do the type of full update to my mods I've been getting at. The next few updates I do will be on the other releases I have out and hopefully streamlining installation procedures.

As far as I know, the Sith tunics extra I included in the latest TSL Loot/Immersion release are fully functioning.

I have RGB's marauder tunics somewhere around here so if someone who remembers them is interested they're around.

Once I stabilize my hardware it will be easier for me to finalize some of these projects and maybe do a few more!
 milestails
08-23-2014, 1:00 PM
Thanks for the update!
 90SK
09-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Focusing on an update to the previously title SUPER content mod that focuses less on adding new content and more on glitch fixes. TSL Loot and Immersion mod is next.

In the meantime, update for VPs armored robe model mod is released on deadlysteam

https://www.anonimg.com/img/47d8cd0cfa76edd41bfbd093b5b34a51.jpg)
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/246-armored-robes-for-jal-shey-armors)
 milestails
09-07-2014, 9:25 AM
Like the grey / white one especially.
 90SK
09-13-2014, 6:41 PM
I've gone ahead and updated the following mods

-K1 Cloaked Tunics
New reskins for robes and item removal for smooth integration

-Ubese Enviornment Suits
Added disguise option for original Ubese Environment Suit item
Jal Shey replacement option also available

-New Bounty Hunters on Onderon
Fixed cantina glitch and added TSLRCM compatibility

-Armored Robes for Jal Shey Armors
Jal Shey readded via merchant on Nar Shaddaa (talk to Tienn Tubb)
Zeison Sha armors have custom heavy armor texture in four varieties
Cloaked Heavy Armors in three varieties available via random loot system

-TSL Loot&Immersion Upgrade
All of the above included, more updates coming out of this update
Nar Shaddaa merchant added to sell Jal Shey armors
Zeison Sha unique heavy armors
Zherron custom armor
Azkul wears Calo Nords armor as custom armor
Thorough master robe reskins included
Mira's Baragwin Shadow Armor replaces ballistic mesh jacket
Atton's clothing item has custom icon
Previous features smoothed over
Separate installation for each component of the mod (encouraged to use them all)
Star Forge robe available in Vogga's hoard

New reskins and item codes here
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1772x1196q50/673/xgy38W.png)

TSL Loot&Immersion upgrade doubles as an update and replacement for the SUPER content mod. Components such as Sith Tunics and K1 Unused Tunics and default TSL Tunics are forthcoming in updated form.

Questions, comments, concerns are welcome. I have a few other ideas up my sleeve that I will be working with next, but these projects have at least gotten to the point of relative completeness.
 milestails
09-14-2014, 6:31 AM
Thanks for sticking with the updates! Always been a fan of your work.
 CptPriceless
09-21-2014, 9:59 PM
Thanks for sticking with the updates! Always been a fan of your work.

:thmbup1:
 Zhaboka
09-23-2014, 1:15 AM
THE SHEER BEAUTY OF IT ALL.

Glad to hear Onderon bounty hunters will finally be TSLRCM-compatible.
 90SK
12-06-2014, 3:34 AM
Excited to announce some substantial updates coming up. I have decided to resume work on my recruit mod, given how much of it I got done and how I thought it would be cool to have a party member with merchant dialog. The recruit will replace G0-T0 (preemptive).

I have also added seven new robes including four ancient Sith robes, one of which is a custom appearance that may be familiar to some. Minus one other, the remaining five are updates for the Heavy Armor Robe mod. The additional robe is a reskin of the Star Forge robe. I also have two heavy armor reskins I will be adding. These will all appear in the TSL Loot & Immersion Upgrade, as well as their respective releases, along with some additional content from the SUPER content mod.

I will come back later with some kind of sneak peak. All this should be coming up fairly soon. Once I finish the appearances, I will start work on the recruit.
 Zhaboka
12-06-2014, 1:50 PM
:D :D :D
 DeathScepter
12-07-2014, 2:39 AM
good
 Phildevil
12-11-2014, 6:04 PM
Yay, another mod that replaces G0-T0! And you say it will be compatible with TSL RCM?
 DeathScepter
12-12-2014, 5:20 PM
Just curious, Are you going to update the Kotor 1 Tunics with more tunics? If so I might have a few ideas you might like.
 90SK
03-07-2015, 2:50 PM
Please, send me your ideas.
I have been hard at work with the TSL Loot & Immersion Mod. I've been attending to an emergency in my family for a month now, but I will be back to finish things up and maybe post a few screens of what's new.

In the meantime, expect a great deal of mod compatibility, and emphasis on unique appearances. I will be back with screenshots as soon as possible.

In the meantime, post links to mods you want to be compatible with the TSL Loot and Immersion.
 Rece
03-07-2015, 8:55 PM
Is this compatible with any mod that adds on items to the game? And is it compatible with RCM? sorry for the dumb questions. I just saw his post and have to leave so I don't have e ough time to read through this thread
 90SK
03-10-2015, 7:32 PM
The mod is in beta form and overhauls the very low effort vanilla TSL item appearances. The current beta version is incompatible with other item mods and acts as an upgrade to the vanilla appearance. It is also not reccommended for beginners and is not recommended with the TSLRCM and M4-78EP.
 VarsityPuppet
03-10-2015, 9:50 PM
The mod is in beta form and overhauls the very low effort vanilla TSL item appearances. The current beta version is incompatible with other item mods and acts as an upgrade to the vanilla appearance. It is also not reccommended for beginners and is not recommended with the TSLRCM and M4-78EP.

with all due respect... kinda wish it was TSLRCM + M478 compatible..

..unless you're talking solely of the beta, in which case, disregard this post.
 90SK
03-31-2015, 2:38 AM
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/206-tsl-loot-immersion-upgrade/)

My update for TSL Loot&Immersion Upgrade is live, pending approval.
I have neatened up the textures and added an all new set for the JS/ZS armors with VarsityPuppet's armored robe model. I removed the robe for Females which works nicely with some of the new textures.

I made it all one archive, you will see the Onderon characters but the Nar Shaddaa merchant is removed due to a glitch.

The padawan robes are all reskinned cloaked KotOR tunics, and the master robes have been completely reskinned/redone. The JS/ZS are based off the previous replacements with some new additions, including a texture that originally started out as a glitch.

I also included seam fixes on Atton and femaleC03, and the star forge robe has been replaced with something more relevant.

This mod should be compatible with TSLRCM&M478EP, and other robe mods will override parts of this mod meaning that they're compatible but they do not add.

http://s722.photobucket.com/user/90SK/library/)
 Zhaboka
03-31-2015, 2:42 PM
Congrats! Looking forward to it.
 90SK
04-07-2015, 5:54 AM
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/206-tsl-loot-immersion-upgrade-20/)

The new update includes two parts, the 1st part is the super content mod without glitches and TSLRCM/M478EP compatible, and the 2nd part is the tsl loot&immersion upgrade features that patch in to the super content mod. So it's all the content from before, but the appearances have been improved and there are a lot more of them, and the old ones have been upgraded.

the amount of content is formidable and it doesn't look like there are many glitches. works great with TSLRCM and M4-78EP. Keep in mind this is the full content from SUPER content mod, only with a lot lot of updates and compatibility:

-Vogga the hutt provides both light and dark jedi robes for the vogga's hoard quest, also many new ZS themed heavy armors.
-There are also ancient sith lord armors on Korriban.
-comic book Mandalore mask
-new masks
-intact dancer outfit
-poster art Nihilus mask (but classic icon)
-ZS armors are now cloaked and uncloaked (for female) heavy armor including new body armor type of prefab armor in 8 verieties
-Darth Malak's armor is improved and perfect for females
-the master robe selection has been redone with new textures, and the padawan tunics are original k1 style cloaked.
-the star forge robe is now the assassin class of tunic, and there is a special tunic in Vogga's hoard.
-there is a NPC on Telos who you will find again later on Dxun.
-HK, the HKs, T3, and G0-T0 have improved and metallic hq textures.
-Mandalorians are also metallic
-new hidden loot
-powerful items placed in-character
-TSL style dark jedi appearance for mods like NEWBIEMODDERs Korriban expansion
-tan Bao-Dur

Future updates will include alternate dark side Bastila uniform, and Mira and PC as Darth Talon / Crazy Mission

The Darth Talon project has now come into the front of my work, since everything with the new TSL Loot Immerison upgrade is set. If I can get her to work, I'll add to the release I just did and also make a new page for it. My goal really all along was to achieve Crazy Mission as Mira, and I think the character will twist nicely as just an appearance change. I honestly can't wait to get that too because I know I can get it working, and now everything is taken care of with the SUPER content/TSL Loot Immersion merge, which has given me no problems in testing it. Most of the work was already done, I had to remove quite a bit to get the two to work but no content was taken out and now I am running at full content and all content accounted for.
 milestails
04-07-2015, 1:02 PM
Great to see your two signature mods working in tandem!
 90SK
05-16-2015, 3:43 AM
http://tsl.gamebanana.com/skins/49165)
I have reworked the downloads, the full version with the updated SUPER content is now on gamebanana for those of you who wanted to see that. The dual install folders have been merged, but I am recommending the Loot&Immersion mod on DeadlyStream.

My next mod is a heavy armor version of the Baragwin Shadow Armor to replace Mira's default clothes. I have the male texture all set, but the image is trapped on my old harddrive so it will be a little bit before I can get it online.

As it happens, I was ironically further with my textures until my computer fried itself, I had to start from kind of scratch with the updates I recently released, so there's potentially a half built version of the same thing on my other harddrive and one of things is that armor, whipped it up a few months ago over a night, this one came out much faster than any of the others but the idea for it is also very old and somewhat obvious for lovers of KotOR treasure (xoxoYavin Station)
 Zhaboka
05-21-2015, 6:28 PM
Woooo! Downloading. Could you maybe list the files one would have to delete out of the Override to keep Mandalore's original mask?

Good luck with Mira's defaults. That bandeau always made me a little uncomfortable.
 90SK
05-22-2015, 1:49 AM
Sure, it's "P_MandB", "PO_PMandalore" and "P_MandaloreBB".mdl/mdx
 Zhaboka
06-10-2015, 7:44 PM
Thanks!
 90SK
06-15-2015, 3:40 PM
Back to work on the Darth Talon appearance. No idea on ETA I'm just troubleshooting, but I do plan on having multiple color varieties and also the option for Mira.

http://tinypic.com/r/1yodfq/8)

Also please confirm here that if using the Loot/Immersion mod, you are using two versions of the face mask. I had an issue where after a while the mask would revert to one or the other, I thought maybe because the Hex editor I was using expired.
 milestails
06-16-2015, 2:47 PM
Wow cool portrait. Very edgy!
 90SK
06-25-2015, 1:02 AM
I have updated my k1 tunics for k2 mod.
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/209-k1-tunics-for-k2/)

Goes great with the Loot&Immersion Mod.
 milestails
06-25-2015, 7:19 PM
Download is gone?
Page: 4 of 5