Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A couple of modding questions.

Page: 1 of 1
 Capibara
07-11-2011, 4:29 AM
Greetings, recently i've been making use of the fine tutorials posted here and the Kotor tool to make some basic changes here and there, but there's a couple of things i can't figure out;

1) Is there a way to change the color of the fonts used on the gui? (i edited a gizillion gui pieces only to find my edit sucks big time with those blue fonts :mad:)

2) When editing item default properties using the kotor tool, how do you change the item cost? i know there's two sections there, one 'cost' and one 'additional cost' (and these two seem to always have the same amount), but when i edit the amounts and save the .uti file, the 'cost' always reverts back to the default amount while the 'additional cost' edited amount does get saved... what does this all mean? (tutorial wasn't clear on this). To clarify a little, i'm trying to make some of the default purchasable items much more expensive.

Thanks in advance.
 Canderis
07-11-2011, 12:30 PM
for your 2nd question. use a gff editor.
 Capibara
07-13-2011, 2:53 AM
All right, thanks.

I guess it's back to tutorials then.
Page: 1 of 1