Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TLSRCM 1.7 Rebuilt Enclave bug?

Page: 1 of 1
 Fallen Guardian
07-07-2011, 2:40 AM
So I was playing TSL with TSLRCM 1.7 and I got to the Rebuilt Enclave. When Kreia enters and says it has been some time, instead of doing the animation where she gropes for a seat it just cuts to my character and then to her sitting down. I warped out of the convo to see what went wrong and saw a second Kreia standing there but I could run through her, and could not interact with her. I have played RCM 1.7 before and it didn't do this last time. I reinstalled my override but to no avail. The only new mods from the last the play through I have this play through are texture mods so I don't know what could be causing this. Do you?
 Fallen Guardian
07-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Well, I am something of a dunce. But anyway, the problem was Kreia's robe fix, which messed with that animation causing my bug. So, the problem is solved. If a mod could close this thread?
Page: 1 of 1