Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with OnEnters?

Page: 1 of 1
 LDR
06-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Hello guys! I'm asking for help once again! For my Prison Ship mod, there is a bounty hunting office where you can hunt down five fugitives. I need the OnEnter scripts for these five modules:

Kashyyyk Landing Pad (kas_m22aa)

Manaan Sith Base (manm27aa)

Eastern Dune Sea (tat_m18ac)

Sandral Plains (danm14ad)

Dreshdae Landing Pad (korr_m33aa)

I only need the names. Any help is appreciated.
 Fastmaniac
06-27-2011, 5:30 PM
Hi there,

kas_m22aa: k_pkas22aa_enter.ncs

tat_m18ac: k_ptat18ac_enter.ncs

korr_m33aa: k_pkor_33arenter.ncs (not sure about that one)

That'll be my guesses from looking through scripts in Kotor Tool. I can't guarantee that that's right. I haven't found anything similar inside the other modules since I'm not able to decompile most of the scripts.

Hope it helps anyway...

Fastmaniac
 Dak Drexl
06-27-2011, 6:42 PM
If you look in the module files (I can't remember if it's in the .git, .are, or .ifo, but it's one of those) you'll see an "onenter"" string name with the script name in the field.
 LDR
06-27-2011, 7:16 PM
Thanks guys, both of you. Now I have the names of the OnEnter files that I need. Now I gotta decompile 'em! What fun!
 Dak Drexl
06-27-2011, 8:07 PM
Thanks guys, both of you. Now I have the names of the OnEnter files that I need. Now I gotta decompile 'em! What fun!

:woo:
 Fallen Guardian
06-27-2011, 9:01 PM
Wait, why do you need to decompile them? I assume it would be to edit them to add your own lines of code onto it correct? There is an easier way to do that.
 LDR
06-27-2011, 9:02 PM
No. It would be something else.
 Fallen Guardian
06-27-2011, 9:34 PM
Oh, nvm then.
Page: 1 of 1