Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WTF? He has no eyes? And he was suppose to be a wookiee?

Page: 1 of 1
 Canderis
06-15-2011, 5:52 PM
So as most of you know i started working on nimia again. And i just got to placing the people in the module. Only thing is, they all spawned looking like this:
http://min.us/mSHFZ6ECJLFCS)
As you can see, he has no eyes. He has no name either. And his appearance was suppose to be a wookiee. I also placed a speeder placable, which never showed up.
 redrob41
06-16-2011, 11:20 AM
that looks like the head of one of the guys in a Kolto tank, those guys are all asleep. Does he have any animations?
 Nick Vader
06-16-2011, 4:43 PM
that looks like the head of one of the guys in a Kolto tank, those guys are all asleep. Does he have any animations?

What has that got to do with Canderis's problem? To be honest, I've never heard of anything like it before... It looks to me like a really ****ed up module...
 harark1
06-16-2011, 5:51 PM
The same kind of thing happend to me once in tsl. I just opened the utc file changed the apperance to something random, saved it. Then reopened the utc and put the right apperance in again, saved, and it was back to normal. Basiclly kinda restarting the file.
 Canderis
06-16-2011, 6:37 PM
It happened to everyone in my module. All of em have different appearences
 Quanon
07-09-2011, 2:56 PM
Odd, I've hadn't had such problems with my own areas. Never was deeply involved with setting up NPCs and stuff, had other crafty partners do that for me :lol:

Then again, my own made placeables did cause trouble, broke my walkmesh. But it's not something related to what you have... I'dd go and check the files for the NPCs again? Or used scripts if you have any running?

Ofcourse you could use a spawn script and a small trigger to see if you keep getting eyeless freaks. After all it's possible you just had a glitch or something.
Page: 1 of 1