Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Placement and emotes.

Page: 1 of 1
 Confederal_Republic
05-14-2011, 2:13 PM
I spent the last seven hours creating skins for new Republic armor(class 8/7 armor models), then decided that replacing the Republic armor in the game would be counter to lore, and couldn't bring myself, as insufficient as the protection it probably provides in battle may be, to replace it.

So I've got a few other questions, which probably have tutorials written specifically to answer them, but I couldn't find anything.

1) I noticed in one of the .2da files a few days ago (forgot which one) lines like "dance" and "taunt" and "sit", and I'm wondering whether you can activate them via the console, or if there's a mod for that, or something. I'm guessing they're emotes. It would be a really great addition to role-playing. Any ideas?

2) The Republic embassy on Manaan is colossally important; it's responsible for delivering to the Republic militarily tide-turning kolto. If I remember correctly from my last playthrough, weapons aren't allowed on Manaan, but whether that includes the enclaves/embassies is something I don't recall.

Here's my question: how would I go about adding armed Republic soldiers to the embassy, or anywhere else?

If you can help with any part of this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Page: 1 of 1