Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Atton Cannot be imported into gmax?

Page: 1 of 1
 Kelvin
05-14-2011, 6:30 AM
I was going to import atton's head into my gmax, but when i do, a window appears "unknown exception system". I used other heads before, but this one doesn't work dont know why.

Thank you in advance.
 Quanon
05-14-2011, 7:33 AM
Mmm, odd... I imported Attons head into 3Ds Max. Shouldn't make much differance since it uses the same NWmax import script.

What might help you out, is to go to script and re-run the NWmax script. That often makes failed imports magically appear. I had that sort of thing before, certain models seem to be annoyingly difficult to import and by just starting up the script again they pop in to view :lol:
 Kelvin
05-14-2011, 7:49 AM
Mmm, odd... I imported Attons head into 3Ds Max. Shouldn't make much differance since it uses the same NWmax import script.

What might help you out, is to go to script and re-run the NWmax script. That often makes failed imports magically appear. I had that sort of thing before, certain models seem to be annoyingly difficult to import and by just starting up the script again they pop in to view :lol:

Still, it doesn't work... The matter is.. that other heads work just nice... In fact, i tried loading Brianna's head, and it works. Any other idea?

Thanks in advance
 redrob41
05-15-2011, 4:55 PM
take a look at this thread:
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=203398)

does that sound like what you're seeing with Atton's head?
Page: 1 of 1