Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New model working in-game issue

Page: 1 of 1
 Kelvin
05-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Hi, i've been trying to modify Darth Sion's model, because i didnt really never like his look... Well, i modified his head, torso, arms and legs. Then i clicked on he blue base on gmax, and exported it geom+animations. Then i used Taina's replacer, choosing the old and the new one (ascii) in this order. ( I didnt untick anything ). I saved both archives mdl and mdx... and put them in the game. But when i run the game, and i look at the menu ( Where sion's staying ), i see him exactly the same way.... :mad:

Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.
 DarthParametric
05-10-2011, 10:41 AM
The menus use separate models.
 Kelvin
05-10-2011, 1:48 PM
So i thought, thank you!!, but now my problem is that Darth Sion eyes appear floating over the head, i suppose it is so because when i changed the model I moved the part of the eyes (From the head) but i dont understand it because when i open the file with gmax, the eyes appear exactly where they should...
Page: 1 of 1