Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TFU2 Game Error. Won't Play!

Page: 1 of 1
 starkiller1157
04-30-2011, 6:36 AM
I wasn't sure where to post this and not sure if anyone can help, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I just bought last week the force unleashed 2 collectors edition. I noticed that sometimes it wouldn't read the disc. I started playing 30 minutes ago and it froze after just a few moments of playing. I restarted and now I'm getting an error message that there is something wrong with the disc, it won't play. I tried loading other games and they work fine.

There are like no scratches, its brand new. I bought it online and the last time I complained about a damaged disc I didn't get a new copy as I was promised. I'm guessing that I basically lost my money here, but if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it!
 Mythic
05-04-2011, 2:17 AM
Might be your CD-reader-thingy, I had a old laptop that used to read CD's only once every 5 times I put one in, AND it almost never brought the CD out :( so I ended up buying a external one.

Thats one solution, another would be for you to check the online FAQ and maybe send a message to LucasArts on their site, it might be related to a game file on your PC or maybe even your PC itself.
 starkiller1157
05-06-2011, 10:32 AM
I was able to contact the store online I bought from. They sent me a new game and it works fine. The disc was defective. All is good now, thanks though.
Page: 1 of 1