Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question regarding .2da parameter

Page: 1 of 1
 Bullobrien
04-28-2011, 6:52 PM
I see that there is a column titled "Height" Most of the values I see are 1 or 1.6. Does this actually do anything? I have changed it a few times and see no difference... Or is it actually talking about something else?
 Fallen Guardian
04-28-2011, 6:58 PM
I think it may be tied into the model, but since I don't know much about modeling, don't take my word for it.
 Dak Drexl
04-28-2011, 7:00 PM
I'm guessing all the regular models are 1 and the models like wookiees or HK are 1.6 (that is if it really means anything). I doubt that it does something, it could be left over from the NWN stuff.

The best thing to do would be to play with values and find out if anything happens and report your findings back here :D
 Bullobrien
04-28-2011, 7:09 PM
I'm guessing all the regular models are 1 and the models like wookiees or HK are 1.6 (that is if it really means anything). I doubt that it does something, it could be left over from the NWN stuff.

The best thing to do would be to play with values and find out if anything happens and report your findings back here :D

Actually when i looked at which model has the 1.6 and which has 1 i don't see any pattern. I also tried varying it from .5 to 3.0 and it seemed not to change the size of my PC in game. For all I know it has to do with the height of the camera or requires something else to change to see an effect.
 Dak Drexl
04-28-2011, 7:15 PM
Actually when i looked at which model has the 1.6 and which has 1 i don't see any pattern. I also tried varying it from .5 to 3.0 and it seemed not to change the size of my PC in game. For all I know it has to do with the height of the camera or requires something else to change to see an effect.

Or maybe like I said there's a good chance that it's left over from NWN - there's tons of left over and unused stuff in the kotor game files from that. There are also other .2da entries I know of if I remember correctly, like "bloodcolor" or something.
 Bullobrien
04-28-2011, 7:58 PM
Or maybe like I said there's a good chance that it's left over from NWN - there's tons of left over and unused stuff in the kotor game files from that. There are also other .2da entries I know of if I remember correctly, like "bloodcolor" or something.

a very good point
 Canderis
05-01-2011, 11:55 AM
About the bloodcolor, there is a 100% transparent texture called blood or something close to that. Do you think it may be possible to restore this? It may still work.
Page: 1 of 1