Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Selectable Child's Head v2

Page: 1 of 1
 Jaevyn
04-16-2011, 6:58 AM
DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKLSCTYC)

Will also soon be available on knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com once it is reviewed ect.

DETAILS:

SELECTABLE CHILD’S HEAD v2

Created by: Jaevyn

Selectable Child’s Head v2 is a new improved and cleaned up version that improves on my first mod. Using the TSLPatcher will allow you to install an updated version of my original files “Selectable Child’s Head”. Remember to first extract all the files, trying to run this from a .zip file will not work. This update gives the player the child head with brown hair as an available option for the PC, along with a new and improved portrait. In many ways this is me testing some of my smaller mods that I am making before I released Cathalan to the public in the not too distant future.

ISSUES:

Only one, headgear will not appear but that may or may not be an issue for you depending on how you like your character outfitted. The larger than average head for the child on Onderon has been fixed from version one and the equipment of normal clothing will not render your character into a boy any more.

COMPATIBILITY:

There are no compatibility issues that I am aware of with this mod. If there are issues, feel free to contact me on LucasForums (user: Jaevyn).

SPECIAL THANKS:

Fred Tetra: Your creation of KOTOR tool made this possible.
Stoffe: Reading your explanation of appearance.2da allowed me to make head and toe of this.
The "Nihilus as PC mod" maker: Being able to look at your programming enabled this to be made a lot quicker than it otherwise would have been done so.

STAR WARS: KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC: THE SITH LORDS IS COPYRIGHT BIOWARE, LUCASARTS AND OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT. FEEL FREE TO USE AND MODIFY THIS MOD AS YOU WILL. DO NOT PUBLISH THIS MOD, OR ANY VARIANTS OF IT WITHOUT CREDITING THE AUTHOR APPROPRIATELY. BY DOWNLOADING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER DOES NOT MAKE THE AUTHOR LIABLE. THE AUTHOR GUARANTEES THAT THE ORIGINAL MOD IS FREE OF MALICIOUS MATERIAL AS PER THE OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT AGREEMENT SPECIFICATION.
Page: 1 of 1