Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Head Texture, Sarah Jean.

Page: 1 of 1
 JayFreedman626
04-10-2011, 9:29 PM
To Start,

To start, I love you. This community rocks my socks. I just started this trend in 'retro gaming' and a friend was like: "Dude, Kotor. Check it out."

I was like: "Sweet dude. Can do." ...So I did. Two words: "Total freaking righteousness". ...Wait... (>.<) ...Nevermind.

New Head Texture, Sarah Jean.

This will install 1 custom head texture and 1 custom avatar portrait over the PFHC07 texture and PO-PFHC07 avatar portrait. For Kotor 2. I simply re-textured the existing PFHC07 head. Changes include: Blonde hair, green eyes, black eyeshadow, light freckles, pink lips, pink earring, pink bow.

Now it looks like a favorite american model of mine. Yippee. Screenshot below.

Download at FileFront: HERE (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Sara_Jean_Barbie_Head;118625). Thank you for playing. :D

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/obsidiantrigger/SW/Sara.jpg)
 VarsityPuppet
04-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Nice job! Maybe a bit too bright with the lipstick though. Might also release some DS transitions as that usually will get you a few more downloads.
 JayFreedman626
04-12-2011, 9:18 PM
That is an excellent idea. However, a darkside transition would probably just include orange eyes or something equally mundane. That's like two seconds in Photoshop really. Thus, I'll pass for now. The standard ones work just fine.

Thanks for the suggestions. I know many of us gents enjoy a new replay with an even smexy'er leading lady. :D

Xarwarz
04-12-2011, 9:42 PM
Nicely done i agree with the need for transitions
 VarsityPuppet
04-12-2011, 10:19 PM
That is an excellent idea. However, a darkside transition would probably just include orange eyes or something equally mundane. That's like two seconds in Photoshop really. Thus, I'll pass for now. The standard ones work just fine.

Thanks for the suggestions. I know many of us gents enjoy a new replay with an even smexy'er leading lady. :D

Actually, good transitions entail a bit of skin tone change too. Sunken eyes, maybe, a pale complexion, stuff like that. You might consider modifying the standard DS transitions, maybe prettying them up to give them a 'goth' sort of look to 'em. That also works pretty well.

Most people are fine with the pale skin and the eyes changing colors though. It's your call.
Page: 1 of 1