Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nve's Custom interface/Enhanced Maps

Page: 1 of 1
 Nvenom
04-08-2011, 10:36 PM
Nve's Custom Interface
And Map Enhancement

This Mod is in an Attempt to Make Kotor Interface Completely Personal to you,I have added Depth to images i felt needed them and am trying to get rid of that old feeling (at-least after playing through the game about 12 times)

Finished With It
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=207092) Nvenoms Custom interface
 TimBob12
04-09-2011, 2:39 AM
Wow, 0_0 just WOW. I love it especially the enhanced maps. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd L O V E to see some of the other stuff you'v done.
 Nvenom
04-09-2011, 6:06 AM
Wow, 0_0 just WOW. I love it especially the enhanced maps. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd L O V E to see some of the other stuff you'v done.

Thx For the reply, Ill be sure to release some more. Got a lot of stuff piled
up :thmbup1:
 Xarwarz
04-09-2011, 10:46 AM
Great stuff what ever is decided it should look great... although i must say i hate tsl green
 Liverandbacon
04-09-2011, 12:58 PM
The funny thing is, I don't know why I like the increased map detail so much, since the map's only really for looking at general routes makes it unnecessary, but I really do. I guess I just like everything to be prettier, even if it doesn't need to be. Great work on making the little details stand out so much more.

I don't have anything to say color front, because I quite like KOTOR's default color scheme (TSL's, not so much).

Definitely release or put some info up about the other stuff you've made at some point. A few years ago I had a bunch of mods that I never released due to some misplaced sense of modesty making me assume no one else would be interested in them. When the computer I made and used them on died, I lost them forever, and since then, I've realized that a decent number of them might have actually been of interest to people. There's one in particular that I desperately want to remake and release, but it's unlikely that I'll have the free time any time soon. Don't let your mods suffer the same fate as mine.
 Nvenom
04-09-2011, 3:47 PM
The funny thing is, I don't know why I like the increased map detail so much, since the map's only really for looking at general routes makes it unnecessary, but I really do. I guess I just like everything to be prettier, even if it doesn't need to be. Great work on making the little details stand out so much more.

I don't have anything to say color front, because I quite like KOTOR's default color scheme (TSL's, not so much).

Definitely release or put some info up about the other stuff you've made at some point. A few years ago I had a bunch of mods that I never released due to some misplaced sense of modesty making me assume no one else would be interested in them. When the computer I made and used them on died, I lost them forever, and since then, I've realized that a decent number of them might have actually been of interest to people. There's one in particular that I desperately want to remake and release, but it's unlikely that I'll have the free time any time soon. Don't let your mods suffer the same fate as mine.

Yeah your telling me, My computer is on its last limb olmost 8 years old surprised its kept up this long with Crappy Intel Integrated Graphics card's. Was never able to update it cant even Play TSL XD

*Just to save your doubts the mod will be fine, computer should not be crashing anytime soon*
Page: 1 of 1