Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A new storyline for KOTOR 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Bardthebrave
04-03-2011, 7:24 PM
I am trying to make a new story line for Kotor 2. It is called, "The Fall of the True Sith" and takes place exactly one year after KOTOR 2. I would like some help please.
Here's the plotline: The True Sith have revealed themselves and are now waging war on the Republic. Bolstering their ranks are Mandalorian Rebels, who follow a so-called Mandalore named Pluska. The few Mandalorians who follow the true Mandalore are siding with the Republic. As you can tell, much damage is being done.
You are an exiled Padawan who followed Revan. You wake up in a remote Mandalorian Lab and- after you and a few others fight your way to the Ebon Hawk- begin your odyssey to either take down the True Sith or destroy the Republic.
Pease respond if you are interested.
 Working Class Hero
04-03-2011, 7:43 PM
Well, we know you can't understand basic directions. (I may be naive, but mod releases is pretty clear).

Moving on.....
The only relevant question people are going to ask you: Do you have any modding experience, whatsoever?
 Bardthebrave
04-03-2011, 8:04 PM
A little bit, but i'm not gonna continue with this mod. I'll wait until I have more experience.
 harark1
04-04-2011, 5:15 PM
Good Idea stop get some experince, take it from me I tried the same exact thing when I started modding it completely failed in the first module.
 Viado Onasi
04-04-2011, 8:00 PM
New saying for you people. Practice first, mod later.
 Canderis
04-04-2011, 8:03 PM
Its not impossible to start out with something big. Logan23 did. My first bit of modding was a module for my mod Canderous's Glory. But it is a good idea to start out small.
 harark1
04-04-2011, 8:18 PM
Note: it might seem a little mean telling you to stop your project but you will thank us later, once you see that modding can be pretty hard.
 logan23
04-04-2011, 9:16 PM
I would say first get one module done, where you have dlg, scipting and even jumping from module to module. Once you understand the mechanics then you can look at your time schedule and see if you have time for such a large project or maybe cut it down to a smaller mod but still have they essence of what you want to tell in a story.

Also usually for large story mods your looking at 8-12 months of learning curve which can be shorter if you know programming.
Page: 1 of 1