Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Multiple Party Members Kotor 1

Page: 1 of 1
 Fallen Guardian
03-11-2011, 8:19 PM
Basically everytime I enter the Hawk, another Juhani spawns alongside the original, so if I travel to much I will have an army of Juhanis! Is there a way to fix this?
 LDR
03-11-2011, 8:26 PM
I've had this bug before. Did you download a recruitment mod that replaced Juhani, then removed it? That's what I did that caused the glitch, but I forget how I got rid of the glitch. Sorry.
 Fallen Guardian
03-11-2011, 8:39 PM
Yeah, I got the Brigan recruitment mod.
 Fastmaniac
03-13-2011, 10:51 AM
I had the same problem with the recruitment mod I've created. Stoffe gave me the solution to that problem:

If I remember correctly there is an event script (k_pebn_pophawk) in the Ebon Hawk area that runs whenever the area is loaded (loading savegames counts as this too). This script will first delete all party members from the area and then spawn them at waypoints at the locations of the ship where they should be waiting around.

The problem is most likely caused by how this script works. It will delete party member NPCs based on their tag, while it will spawn them based on their party table slot. So if you've added a new NPC to the party table with a tag other than one of the standard party members the removal part will fail (since the script doesn't know about the tag of your new NPC), but the spawn part will succeed. This would result in both the original NPC being there, and a new copy being spawned in.

Hope it applies to you as well...

Fastmaniac
 Fallen Guardian
03-13-2011, 11:27 AM
It does, thanks.
 Fastmaniac
03-13-2011, 11:33 AM
Anytime...
Page: 1 of 1