Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reference: Cut Scenes (STUNT modules)

Page: 1 of 1
 Viado Onasi
03-06-2011, 9:18 PM
I made a list after going to every STUNT module in the K1 game, they are the cutscenes where you don't talk in or play in.

THERE MAY BE SOME SPOILERS!
Here is the list.

Taris
STUNT_00 -PC dreaming in the Taris bed
STUNT_03a -Malak giving the order to destroy Taris
STUNT_06 -Malak giving the order to stay on the order to destroy Taris

Ebon Hawk
STUNT_07 -Sith Fighters are incoming (right after Taris, when you get the Ebon Hawk)
STUNT_16 -Ebon Hawk when it is getting tractored by the Levithan
STUNT_34 -when you arrive at the Star Forge
STUNT_35 -after the sith starfighter attack and you get caught in the gravity of the Unknown Planet
STUNT_42 -The Republic Admiral (and Vandar) and Carth speak about the Star Forge (light side version of the discussion after the Bastila insident)
STUNT_44 -The Republic Admir (and Vandar) and Bastila (and Revan) speak about the Star Forge (dark side version of the discussion after the Bastila insident)

Levithan
STUNT_12 -Calo Nord is shown after the destruction of Taris
STUNT_14 -Calo Nord is reported dead by the PC's hand

Unknown Planet
STUNT_18 -Malak is shown torturing Bastila, trying to turn her to the Dark Side
STUNT_31b -The cutscene showing that the pc IS Revan, taking off the Revan mask
STUNT_55a -Revan has returned to power and became the Dark Lord/Lady of the Sith again! (DS ending)
STUNT_57 -Revan has helped destroy the Star Forge and became a savior of the Republic (LS ending)

The Star Forge
STUNT_19 -Malak and an Imperial Officer speaking (where Malak's mouth piece is off)

Hammer Head Cruiser
These were the talks between Vandar and the Republic Admiral speaking with each other.
STUNT_50a -Where the "Republic breaks through" the Sith's blockade to the Star Forge
STUNT_51a -The report were Bastila is using her Battle Meditation against the Republic to make the Sith stronger
STUNT_54a -The Republic has falled and is being crushed, they are doomed
STUNT_56a -The report of the Star Forge getting destroyed, the Republic has won!

HOPED THIS HELPED! I made it to be useful to modders to use cut scene parts or scripts or other items (even the module itself!). It could be used to warp there if you want to capture footage or video or screenshots.
HAPPY MODDING!
 Qui-Gon Glenn
03-07-2011, 3:10 AM
This is an interesting and helpful post!

Not really sure what else to say about it, other than it is a resource I will use :D
 TimBob12
03-07-2011, 11:36 AM
This should be put in the General Tutorials Section Immediately! :D
 Rtas Vadum
03-07-2011, 11:41 AM
This should be put in the General Tutorials Section Immediately! :D

Done! :)
 Viado Onasi
03-07-2011, 8:45 PM
I thought it was useful and I haven't seen a "guide" for it anywhere, so I though I'd put post it here. Oh, and thanks for adding it to the General Tutorials Section, Rtas!
 JediExile
03-09-2011, 9:25 PM
Thank you for posting this! :D
 Viado Onasi
03-20-2011, 11:51 PM
Of course, I am wirking on a TSL version right now by the way.
 TimBob12
03-21-2011, 3:18 AM
Fantastic, I look forwarrd to it.
 Viado Onasi
03-24-2011, 7:50 PM
I can't find any Stunt scenes. They might just use the real modules to use Cut Scenes.
 LDR
03-25-2011, 6:29 AM
Erm, the Ebon Hawk ones? Jedi Council Meeting? Visas Marr and Nihilus (852NIH).
 Viado Onasi
03-25-2011, 11:35 AM
They aren't exactly STUNT modules, but ok
Page: 1 of 1