Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Take off limit of choice units.

Page: 1 of 1
 Awi
02-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Hi guys. I need some help. I like to pass the missions in SW Battlefront for one life (hardcore). But then I can not choose a unique unit such as a commander or jet trooper, because for their choice need to score points. Is it possible to make all units available at the beginning game as it was in the first part of SW Battlefront?
 Isaac Clarke
02-28-2011, 3:46 PM
Yes, if you mind cheating/modding. The easy way to do it is download the v1.3 patch then, before every battle, pause, go to "fake console", and scroll down until you see "remove point limits". The hard way is to tweak the files, and since I don't mod this game, I can't help you there.
 Bokken
02-28-2011, 6:20 PM
Darth Vada, the 1.3 patch is only for Battlefront II. As far as I know, there isn't a FakeConsole mod for Battlefront I. The only way that I know of to change how many points it takes to unlock a unit is to mod the sides.
 Isaac Clarke
02-28-2011, 6:31 PM
Oh... My bad. I wasn't looking at what subforum this is when I clicked the thread. Well then, the only way is to tweak files.
 Awi
03-09-2011, 5:16 AM
Darth Vada, senk you very much! I made a mistake, I mean SW Battlefront 2, so your advice very usefull. But though still it would be interesting to hack the game files to not every time going to Fake console.
 Bokken
03-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Since you did mean SWBFII, the FakeConsole that Vada mentioned is really the best way. You could mod the sides and change the number of points that it takes to unlock a class, but I believe that you'd break online compatibility.
Page: 1 of 1