Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bounty Hunter II

Page: 1 of 1
 Sprtn104
02-25-2011, 3:40 PM
Hey, I'm fairly new to these forums but i figured I'd throw this idea I've recently been thinking of out there.

Ok, so the first Bounty Hunter game came out about 9 years ago and I thought it was pretty awesome back then. I recently dusted off my old Gamecube and started playing it again and it still really fun! There were a few little problems like the occasional camera problem and whatnot, but overall its still a really good game.
Now I was thinking, why doesn't LucasArts do another Bounty Hunter game? My thought was that you play as a bounty hunter that you could pick (Boba Fett, IG-88, Bossk, a custom bounty hunter of your own?) and use lots of the ideas that other games have been using for the past few years. For example, you could upgrade your weapons, armor, gadgets, maybe even your ship, and you could do that based off of the bounties that you collect. They could even make it coop, which would greatly increase the re-playability.

This isn't the full extent of what they could do with the game, but these are just some quick thoughts I had, so let me know what you guys think. And if anyone knows how I could get this idea to LucasArts, please let me know. Maybe if enough people voted for it they would make the game :)
 Alexrd
02-25-2011, 3:49 PM
As long as it has a PC version, I'm okay with it.
 Sprtn104
02-25-2011, 11:25 PM
Well since the first one was on multiple platforms, they could just as easily do it again now.
 Pho3nix
02-26-2011, 5:34 AM
Why not
 Sabretooth
02-26-2011, 7:59 AM
Now I was thinking, why doesn't LucasArts do another Bounty Hunter game?

Because there aren't any more Star Wars movies coming out.

Maybe if enough people voted for it they would make the game :)

If they started doing that, Bounty Hunter 2 would be buried far out back, trust me.
 MachineCult
04-17-2011, 7:06 AM
Now I was thinking, why doesn't LucasArts do another Bounty Hunter game? My thought was that you play as a bounty hunter that you could pick (Boba Fett, IG-88, Bossk, a custom bounty hunter of your own?) and use lots of the ideas that other games have been using for the past few years. For example, you could upgrade your weapons, armor, gadgets, maybe even your ship, and you could do that based off of the bounties that you collect. They could even make it coop, which would greatly increase the re-playability.

I've thought about how awesome a game like this would be as well, unfortunately it just isn't going to happen.

Why don't you pick a suitable game and mod it, Mass Effect?
Page: 1 of 1