Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Jumpsuit

Page: 1 of 1
 Blaster45.
02-24-2011, 11:25 PM
Hello!

It's been a long while since I've been here latley and I've come back to ask you guy's what you think of a mod I'm working on. It's a Jedi-ish jumpsuit, I am pretty happy with it but feel it needs something more. Any idea's?

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=504&pictureid=7935)

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=504&pictureid=7936)

Thanks,
Blaster45.
 Rtas Vadum
02-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Hmm...Looks good, bit it could use some texture on the black parts(or to be a little lighter if they already has some), and maybe for the red/orange parts a little lighter as well?
 Liverandbacon
02-25-2011, 3:13 AM
It's looking pretty nice, but could probably use a bit more going on either at the lower torso, upper legs, or both.
 Rinku
02-25-2011, 9:22 AM
It looks nice, kind of reminds me of the HEV suit from Half life...I don't know why maybe it is the orange.

It's looking pretty nice, but could probably use a bit more going on either at the lower torso, upper legs, or both.

Hmm...Looks good, bit it could use some texture on the black parts(or to be a little lighter if they already has some), and maybe for the red/orange parts a little lighter as well?

I agree with both of these comments. For the lower torso I would suggest some type of layered plating like on the legacy era mandalorians (http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g155/JHart06/Mandalorian%20Armor/Legacy%20Era%20Ref/legacy41_11.jpg). For the upper legs I would suggest something that covers the whole leg.

IMO the collar should be high...Sort of a mix between Darth Bandon's collar and the HEV suit collar. That way there could be a helmet/mask (since it is a jumpsuit I feel it should blend well with a helmet/mask).
 Rtas Vadum
02-25-2011, 10:36 AM
IMO the collar should be high...Sort of a mix between Darth Bandon's collar and the HEV suit collar. That way there could be a helmet/mask (since it is a jumpsuit I feel it should blend well with a helmet/mask).

It would be nice, but it really wouldn't work, since models can't be edited in such a way. Maybe modeling one of those "Rebreather" things from TPM, or at least a KOTOR era equivalent, if there is one. If not that, reskinning the Breath Mask to match, and making it a new item.
 Blaster45.
02-25-2011, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the feedback! I can use some of your suggestions to make this mod better, I'll post screenshots when I get a chance of the modified version.

I would like to have a matching helmet, but unfortunatley KotOR2 (or 1 for that matter) doesn't have very good helmets. And modeling isn't really my thing, maybe something for another mod.

It looks nice, kind of reminds me of the HEV suit from Half life...I don't know why maybe it is the orange.

Haha, It does kind of resemble that doesn't it.
 Rinku
02-25-2011, 11:52 AM
It would be nice, but it really wouldn't work, since models can't be edited in such a way. Maybe modeling one of those "Rebreather" things from TPM, or at least a KOTOR era equivalent, if there is one. If not that, reskinning the Breath Mask to match, and making it a new item.
Oh silly me I thought he was modeling in addition to skinning. My bad :/
 Xinaith
01-01-2012, 6:15 PM
I reckon it sort of ruins that Jedi feeling that jedi don't need armour and heavy weapons, just some robes an a lightsaber.

But in terms of the look of it, it's really well done.
Page: 1 of 1