Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Reskins for a few Companions, TSL.

Page: 1 of 1
 harark1
02-19-2011, 11:35 AM
Ok, finally realeseing my first thing, (sorry about my spelling) I reskined a few companions in TSL. To be specific I reskined good form of Handmaiden, good Atton, and T3M4. Handmaiden I just reskined so she isn't exactly the same as the others (since it says she honors the face of her mother.) I gave her a blue robe, brown hair and did a little makeup.(Oh srry not sure how you upload pictures if some one would tell me I would start adding pics.)

For Atton I always though he should be blond so I made him blond and gave him blue eyes.

T3M4 since he only has one skin, I decided to make one that was a tad bit more evil. Just for if you want to go evil and thought T3 looked a tad bit too good.

So yeah here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IOQM32BF) .

Just unzip and put the files in overide. Yay, finally started!:)
 Qui-Gon Glenn
02-19-2011, 3:27 PM
Congratulations harark1!!

Check out the stickies in Holowan about image hosting, or simply create a LF album (the easiest way) and then you can post your images using the "" and "" tags.

You should also consider submitting this to KotORFiles!
Page: 1 of 1