Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Calo Nord's Headgear

Page: 1 of 1
 Dak Drexl
01-24-2011, 8:01 PM
ReadMe:
Calo Nord's Headgear - ReadMe

Description:

Adds into the game the headgear that Calo Nord wears: the hat/goggles combo thing that to me is a very distincitve part of Calo.

Notes:

You'll have to cheat to get this one. Use the giveitem cheat and enter "g_i_mask83" (without quotes).

Bugs:

The headgear will clip with the hair on some models that have longer hair - sorry, really no way around this. It fits very well on the rest of the models thuogh (as you can see from the screen it looks quite stylish on Carth).

Permissions:

You can use this in any of your mods, but please make sure to give me credit for the model!

Enjoy!

KotOR Files Review:
Dak_Drexl has been playing with the models in the original Knights of the Old Republic game again, and has this time produced wearable Calo Nord headgear; so if you have ever wanted to look like Calo Nord this is a mod you may well enjoy! Be sure to check out the screenshots, to see what the new headgear looks like, be aware that thsi may not be compatible with all heads due to clipping issues within the game engine, all in all, as ever a well done mod by Dak!

Enjoy! -- jonathan7

Screenshot:
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab88/dak_drexl/calo.jpg)

KotOR Files Download Link (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Calo_Nords_Headgear;118197)

Enjoy!
 Bob Ta'aar
01-25-2011, 12:15 PM
cool! now that's what I call a nice, simple mod. good job!
I'd strongly recommend including that you can loot the item from Calo himself, once you defeated him (as this would be the only logical point to get it anyways).
Page: 1 of 1