Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Load order questions for best case scenario.

Page: 1 of 1
 Acleacius
01-13-2011, 12:33 AM
I haven't seen a thread with this in mind searching, seems like it would be very useful for both games, since it's a constant struggle for me.

Just finished KotOR and modding up KotOR 2 atm and I'm obviously overwhelmed with great choices, thanks to all the great modding and tools here! :cheers:

Atm, the first 3 mods and the load order I have in mind are USM (1st), Holowan (2nd) and RCM (3rd), does this seem reasonable to get the best case? Actually I did install texture upgrades, official movies and sound patches, first.

I don't have my other mods picked out yet, though they would be things such as a gender unlocker, female PC romancing of female npcs (if possible), nice female outfits and new female PC heads for example. I mostly just wonder if I am going to be causing lots of conflicts that will take me a week to sort out or would these usually be consider compatible?

I am betting on the week of editing! ;)

Thanks for any tips or links.
 Sith Holocron
01-13-2011, 12:38 AM
As TSLRCM is the largest mod of the three, you might be best off asking this question over at that mod's developer's site. There's a few a thread dedictaed to musings such as these - as well as a compatibility thread. See my signature for the link.
 Acleacius
01-13-2011, 4:19 AM
Thanks for the all the links, they were a big help! I must have just downloaded 60 + mods based on your your forum list of compatible mods. :cheers:
Page: 1 of 1