Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TFU 3 book, game or both

Page: 1 of 1
 Slaterx
01-10-2011, 7:43 PM
Sense we know lucas arts has to wrap this up weather or not they make it into a a game what wiuls u want? A game,a book, both, or none? feel free to discuss.
 Ser'eck
01-10-2011, 11:26 PM
It will probably be just a book but as bad as the second game was they may just forget about this all together. Then again, it's LucasArts.
 Zerimar Nyliram
01-11-2011, 12:57 AM
We have to have something because the story is canon, and we left off with Darth Vader being captured by the Rebel Alliance. If it isn't resolved, it causes an obvious discrepancy in the timeline.

I say I want both. I don't care if the last game wasn't good, or even if the next one will be (though I really hope it is). I'm the type of guy who doesn't like to leave things unfinished. If they release a new game, I hope to see a novelization as well, mainly because the novelizations of the last two games were incomparibly better than the games themselves. But if not, I'd be content with just a novel, or even a graphic novel or comic book series that continues the story to some kind of resolution.
 .:Lord Revan:.
01-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Both even though they are going to suck :p
 Darca Lar
01-16-2011, 2:40 PM
Might be both, definitely a book
 adamqd
01-16-2011, 3:49 PM
I think it should be made an infinities type of deal, none canon. The story isn't good, but its cool to smash shizz up. a 3rd game would be ok if its far far better than TFU II.
 Zwier Zak
01-17-2011, 10:32 AM
A comic book maybe. No more TFU games for this force user.
 Darth Eclipse
01-24-2011, 9:35 AM
A game. Please.
 Mandalorian Mercenary
01-24-2011, 1:13 PM
A game would be nice. Although it'd be cooler if you were Juno wielding force powers and a saber :p
 GrandMasterMarek
10-29-2014, 3:26 AM
Juno as a jedi would be cooler but her character is in her mid 20s so she would developed her powers by now, im currently creating a story if you want to look it up when you can.
 GrandMasterMarek
10-29-2014, 3:28 AM
I think it should be made an infinities type of deal, none canon. The story isn't good, but its cool to smash shizz up. a 3rd game would be ok if its far far better than TFU II. I agree but a 3rd game would have a lot of missions to cover since the second one was to short.
Page: 1 of 1