Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

AGS Engine / Mass Effect (Point Click Adventure)

Page: 1 of 1
 Sindrome
01-09-2011, 7:48 AM
Recently i discovered AGS (Adventure Game Studio).

www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/)

What is AGS..? well, let me tell you:

"Adventure Game Studio allows you to create
your own point-and-click adventure games, similar to the early 90's
Sierra and Lucasarts adventures. It consists of an easy-to-use
editor to create your games, and
a run-time engine to play them."

I'm a big fan of the monkey island series myself untill they started making them 3-D (I Like "Tales OF MI" tough.). But i guess the cheesy point & click gameplay just sticked. So i was very happy to have found a little program that can be used to make you're own adventure.

Okay, to the point... i'm a really big fan of Mass Effect and a month ago i started my own dutch fan-base about mass effect... "www.wearelegion.nl"). I'm trying to get as many exclusives on my site as possible. Like screensavers and wallpapers etc. Items you can't find anywhere else. I'm trying to create most of them myself.

So i was hoping to find people who think point click adventures are awesome as hell, and want to see a Mass Effect Based game as a point click adventure.

But i guess i can't make this on my own, i need sprites, backgrounds, sounds, maby some voice acting etc. I need a story, perhaps i can do that myself, but help will be much appreciated.

So what i'm actualy asking is, who wants to help me create a point click adventure about/themed/based on mass effect.

I hope that is all i wanted to share. If not, more info soon... :thmbup1:

ANY VOLUNTEERS?
Page: 1 of 1