Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Shadow Empire

Page: 1 of 1
 Kreia001
01-05-2011, 9:52 AM
Hiya guys!
Perhaps you have read my fanfic: The story of Revan Darius. Well, that will have to wait, for now, I am working at a new fanfic called "Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Shadow Empire (I hope no one uses that title already...). So evey time I finish a chapter, I will post it here. The main character is Bastila Shan and the story is told from her perspective. Sometimes I skipped to someone else, but those parts are written in third person. You will notice the prologue is written in the I person, but it doesn't mean it is Bastila... I hope you have fun reading it :)
 Kreia001
01-05-2011, 9:53 AM
Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic: The Shadow Empire
It is a peaceful time for THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC. 3 years after the defeat of the Sith Lord DARTH TRAYA, the galaxy iss slowly rebuilding itself, healing her wounds. Thanks to the JEDI EXILE the Republic was preserved, but a new dark threat seeks to destroy the Republic from behind the borders of the KNOWN GALAXY...

Prologue
Silently I entered the stone room, and there he sat in his meditative position. "It is so easy, just do it..." I thought, but my thoughts had made him aware of my presence. "Why have you come, is there something wrong?" He asked me. "Just do it, you have planned this for a long time, do it!" I thought again. "No, not exactly." I answered to his question, switching on my lightsaber. He looked at me, and he stared into my eyes. "Don't do this, restrain yourself from the Dark Side..." I grinned dark. "I shall do this quickly, my love. You shall feel no pain..." Then I saw his stance change, he submitted himself already to death, so I did it, a single cut of my lightsaber ended his life...
 Kreia001
01-05-2011, 1:04 PM
I looked at the barren wasteland that was called Korriban. Though it was just a barren wasteland, it held many secrets within its sands, rocks and tombs. Secrets which I hungered to learn, but I could not give in to it, at least not now. I looked behind me and saw Jolee Bindo exiting the ship. He frowned as he looked at Korriban's landscape. "Bastila, are you sure it was a good idea to come here?" He asked me. I looked in front of me again as I answered. "No, but this has to be done. The Sith may have been defeated, but it doesn't mean they are gone. If we are to prepare ourselves and the Republic in case they would return, we will need to find what knowledge we can, and use it against them." Of course this wasn't my true intention, though I intended on finding Sith Holocrons. When Revan visited Korriban, and started the Sith Academy, he must have left some knowledge of the Dark Side behind, he must have. This knowledge would silence my hunger to know Korriban's secrets, as Korriban would be *mine* then. I didn't care if it would corrupt me, my journey on the tainted path had already began, and I didn't intend to end the journey.
Jolee and I walked through the Valley of the Dark Lords. The power of the Dark Side was very strong in this place, it was empowering me with its energy. You could also feel the energies, left behind by those strong in the force. It were like footsteps preserved in the soil, waiting to be found by future Jedi and Sith.
Eventually we reached the entrance to the old Sith Academy. Its former glory was disappeared, and what remained were the ruins of what once was a training ground for Sith, whose loyalties lied with Revan and later Malak. The entrance itself was entirely collapsed, making it impossible to enter the academy. Jolee looked at me. "How do you plan to enter those ruins with the entrance itself collapsed." I looked back at him. "There is always a possibility to achieve your goal." I walked closer to the collapsed entrance, and examined it. "From what I see, someone did this on purpose. You can clearly see that there was used a thermal detonator to make it collapse." Jolee came next to me, and looked at me. "Perhaps that person had good reasons for doing it, so perhaps we should blow off this plan and return to Dantooine." I looked at Jolee and lifted an eyebrow. He understood the message and mumbled something. As I turned back my attention to the collapsed entrance, I saw a small opening in the rubble, and I crouched to take a closer look. I smiled when I saw it was large enough to let me pass into the academy. I stood up and looked at Jolee. He already knew what I wanted to say and he shook his head. "Forget it, girly, I am not going to enter the academy through that small opening. I am too old for such a thing." I lifted an eyebrow again and the sighed. "Jolee, I need your help. Who knows what is inside there, and I need someone who can look behind my back. We will need each other." I looked a bit begging at him. After a time of thinking he sighed deeply and looked down. "Why did I ever agree to this mission..."

The man sat in the center room of the Sith Academy, surrounded by dark side energies. As soon as he felt the two Jedi enter the academy, he opened his eyes. "Jedi? Here on Korriban?" The man thought. He stood up and left the room, disappearing in the shadows, waiting for his new prey to come...

I looked around the room, as Jolee came out of the small hole. He stood up with some pain and looked at me. "Next time you are planning to crawl through holes you should ask someone younger." I didn't pay much attention to him, as I felt the dark side pulse within the walls of the old academy. I walked further, venturing deeper into the academy, closely followed by Jolee. I entered the central room of the academy, though I didn't feel comfortable. I felt a presence which left this place not long ago. As stood in the middle of the room, I felt the presence stronger. I hadn't left the academy yet. It disturbed me, as I didn't expect anyone else here, except for myself and Jolee. I looked behind me, and I saw Jolee was in the same state as I. Apparently he also felt the presence. He looked at me. "This isn't good. There is someone else here, and I don't think he or she will be interested in a civilized chat." I nodded. "You are right, I felt the same. We should do what we must do quickly, and departure this planet." Yet only one of us would leave Korriban...

The man looked at the young woman and the elder man from behind the shadows. He observed every move they made, he analyzed every word they spoke, in order to find out what their purposes were. The mind of the elder man was easily to be read, the man experienced. Yet the mind of the woman, she could not get through her mental walls. It seemed to the man she was hiding something, something crucial. The man continued to observe the pair of Jedi, waiting for the right moment to strike...

I examined the room, and saw there were four ways to go. The one we just came out of, and three others. I would need to do this alone, so Jolee had to stay here, or else he might sense the change within me, and that I couldn't allow. I turned to him. "Jolee, I need you to stay here and guard our escape route in case we would be attacked. I will go on my own further into the academy." Jolee seemed relieved and nodded slightly. "Very well, may the force be with you girly..." He kneeled down and tried to center himself. I grinned dark and decided to take the corridor to my right side. I ventured down a long corridor, seeing several abandoned quarters. Eventually I came to the end of the corridor and the was only one way to go, left. I walked further but right after that I saw a large door, closed and infused with a lightsaber. I approached the door and felt a strong impression, likely left behind by a powerful Sith. I examined the door and tried to find means to open it, I could find none. So I decided to cut through the door. I draw my double-bladed yellow colored lightsaber, and stabbed it into the stone door. It seemed I had hit a critical point and the door opened without problems. I looked a bit amazed and entered the room which lied ahead of me. Upon entering the room, I saw it was just a regular quarter, which was likely used by the Headmaster of the academy, though one thing catched my attention. It was a pyramid-like marble object. I felt the dark side pulse within it, it was strong, very strong. I smiled hopeful and walked closer to the object. I stood in front of it and examined it. Upon touching the device, it sprang to life. I looked amazed and directly I felt a dark and eerie presence. "This is it, the Sith Holocron placed by Revan during his reign as dark lord." I thought, while admiring the Holocron. I took the smaller pyramid-like empty Holocron out of my pocket, and plugged it into Revan's Holocron. After I got what I wanted, I switched on my lightsaber and stabbed it into the Holocron, destroying it instantly.

The man kept observing Jolee Bindo as he meditated within the central room of the Academy. Suddenly the man felt a disturbance in the force. He looked shocked. "Revan's Holocron has been destroyed!" He thought. The event ended the man's concentration and Jolee noticed him. Jolee stood up, while drawing his lightsaber. "So you are the one who has been spying on us. You did a bad job, sonny." The man draw his lightsaber as well, it was red, redder then a laigreks eye. "You made a wrong choice by entering these ruins, old man. A regrettable choice." The Sith Lord struck with his lightsaber against Jolee's, therefore opening a duel...
I felt the disturbance coming from the central room. I kept my lightsaber on and used force speed to get there quickly. Upon my arrival I saw Jolee dueling with a Sith Lord. Jolee had the upper hand, and quickly won the duel, killing the Sith by stabbing him through his chest. Jolee hadn't noticed me yet. "This is my chance!" I thought. As quick and silent as I could I crept towards him and with a single strike of my lightsaber, I beheaded him...
 .:Lord Revan:.
01-05-2011, 1:11 PM
Nicely done Kreia001. Give us more :D
 Kreia001
01-05-2011, 1:13 PM
Tomorrow I will place the second chapter :) I am glad you liked it. :D
 machievelli
01-07-2011, 11:28 AM
read
 Tysyacha
01-07-2011, 1:43 PM
Wow! I love stories in which Bastila is evil. I never liked her from the first moment I met her playing KOTOR. Sure, she is quite beautiful ("hot" to the fanboys), but she is also a self-righteous prig, whether acting as a Jedi OR a Sith. Her cold and calculating nature here fascinates me, although I wondered: Is this a version of KOTOR where Revan is a Dark Side Male? I assumed so, as Bastila would have been Dark Side too in the end. However, if that happens, then Jolee Bindo would have been dead (Revan would have killed him). So, my second theory is that Revan was Light Side in the end, and Bastila turned to the Dark Side because Revan betrayed/left her behind. If I'm totally wrong on both counts, let me know. I can't wait for more! :)
 Kreia001
01-07-2011, 4:48 PM
You will have to wait for the next chapters, as soon also will be revealed what Revan's fate was (according to my ideas :))
 Kreia001
01-07-2011, 5:02 PM
Supreme-Chancellor Cressa looked through the window to the epic skyline of Coruscant's Ecumenopolis, while smiling. He turned and looked at Chodo Habat, who smiled as well. "As I told you, the Telos Restoration project was finished successfully. The surface of Telos IV blooms again as it did before." Chodo Habat said. Cressa nodded and turned to Chodo. "If it weren't for the Jedi Exile we never would be at this point." He sighed. " I will tell you this, three years earlier, on this same day, I was sure the Republic would collapse within weeks. But then, she came, the Jedi Exile." He sits down on his chair in front of his desk. "It was as if she observed what happened to the galaxy during her exile. She restored order on Dantooine, helped her Royal highness Queen Talia and the Royalists and brought hope back to Nar Shaddaa." He sighed once more. "But the poor girl died, it is a great loss." He looked at Chodo, who was doubting the Chancellor's words. "With all your respect, your excellence, but are you sure the Jedi Exile died? As you know I am an adept in the force, and I didn't feel her death. Perhaps she went after Revan, like she followed him during the Mandalorian Wars." Cressa looked down, thinking deeply. "It might be true she still lives. If so, then we should try to find her, as she is the key to restoring the Jedi Order." After saying that, Cressa stood up and looked with a smile at Chodo. "But for now we have a Republic to rebuild." Then both the Chancellor and Chodo went towards the Senate Hall...
01-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Nice!!
 Kreia001
01-12-2011, 10:57 AM
The second chapter acually shows what the current situation of the galaxy is. So it hasn't much action, but the third chapter will be very exiting. One of the great mysteries of the galaxy will be solved, where did Revan go...
01-12-2011, 11:16 AM
We want more!!
 Kreia001
01-15-2011, 10:23 AM
Sorry for the delay, but here he is then, th ethird chapter!
There is only one thing I want to write about this, the whole story is based upon the cannonical story of Kotor I and II, yet there is a slight change, though the Exile is cannonical a female and light sided, Malachor V remained intact after the Exile's confrontation with Traya. Remote was destroyed by HK-47 as he attempted to active the Mass Shadow Generator. The Exile then left towards the Unknown Regions, as her partymembers became scattered around the galaxy.
 Kreia001
01-15-2011, 10:24 AM
I looked at the holocron in my hand, as I sat in my freighter, onward to Malachor V. From what I had learned, there was a place in the galaxy, where the dark side of the force runs strong. Revan had mentioned it in his holocron. He told he used places such as Malachor, to break and convert Jedi to his cause. It was a powerful thing he did.
Once more I activated the holocron, and a holographic avatar of Revan appeared, armored with his Dark Lord robe. I smiled when I saw him, though it was only a holocron. "It has been long since I had seen you Revan..." I whispered to myself.
I did not know what to expect on Malachor, what I would find there. It was my intention to find more Sith teachings, as I would need their knowledge. After learning from Revan's holocron, I understood why he launched a campaign on the Republic, which resulted in the Jedi Civil War, and I understood that someone would need to continue that campaign, after he was captured and turned to the light side. The holocron had taught me, that such a thing shouldn't be done directly, but from behind the shadows, taking out important key figures and planets. Revan was very successful in this, during his reign as the Dark Lord, he had taken out important key figures like the First Patriarch of Serocco and Yusanis, an famous Echani general.
Eventually the alarm that I was about to arrive at my destination went off. I switched off Revan's holocron and put it in my pocket, where I knew it would be save. I went to the control panels and punched in some buttons, and then levered the handle next to my seat. The ships left hyperspace and what I saw before me, had shocked me...

The female Twi'lek opened her eyes, as she felt someone arrive in the system. She felt the living being because life in the Malachor system was rare, and certainly of Malachor V. But there was something odd about this living being, Yuthura Ban felt that it was strong with the force. She stood up, and looked at the sky, which was constantly dark and always savaged by storms. She sighed and looked down, thinking deeply...

I saw Malachor V in front of me, and though I knew how Malachor should be looking, I was shocked. Revan's description of it was exactly the same. A giant planetoid, constantly being raged by tectonically-generated storms. I saw the numerous destroyed space ships, remains for the final battle of the Mandalorian Wars, orbiting the planetoid. I also felt, what many other force-sensitives felt as they visited this place, the power of the Dark Side was emanating strongly from Malachor V.
I continued the descend towards Malachor's surface, but it was difficult. The storms pulled my ship in every direction, eventually by ship was hit by a thunderbolt, and crashed into a flat piece of ground. I was able to remain conscious, but I felt something wet on my leg. I crawled out of the wreckage and laid myself down on the ground, which wasn't as I had expected. It felt not as sand and rock, but like marble. I looked up and saw a magnificent structure in front of me, and I knew what it was. Revan mentioned it many times in his holocron, the Trayus Academy...

Yuthura ran towards the explosion she heard. As she walked through the Malachor Depths, she saw a ship falling out of the sky, being hit by a thunderbolt and crash down near the impressive structure she found on Malachor. After a time she arrived at the crashing site, she saw a wreckage of what a few minutes earlier must have been the shuttle. Though she felt nobody die, she couldn't find the living being who came in this shuttle. After a while of examing the shuttle, she felt a trace of the living being. It felt familiar, yet she couldn't place it. She closed her eyes and followed the presence. "He or she went into the structure..." Yuthura thought. She opened her eyes, and prepared herself to enter the Trayus Academy as well...

"Dammit!" I thought as I limped through the entrance hall of the Trayus Academy. I sat down on the ground and examined my wound closer. My leg was covered in blood, and I saw the gaping wound. I used the force to heal it, and after a while, only a scar remained. I stood up and looked around. I was impressed by the academy, thought I saw some corpses laying here and there. I closed my eyes and tapped into the power of the Dark Side that was emanating from this place. I felt strong presences had left their marks behind. Revan's mark I felt the strongest, yet there were several presences which must have passed through here some time after Revan, and not so many years ago. One particularly caught my attention. I followed it, like I would see footsteps in the sand. I passed through many halls and rooms, seeing some corpses. Eventually I stood inside a room, where I felt the marks of a conflict between a strong Jedi and a powerful Sith. Eventually I saw a door, which I opened and immediately I felt an even stronger Dark Side power emanating out of there. I smiled to myself. "Finally I have found it..." I saw a marble staircase in front of me, which would take me down to the Trayus Core. I didn't hesitate and went down. As I reached the end of the staircase, and exited the cave I came out it, I saw the magnificent Trayus Core in front of me. "The innermost sanctum of the Trayus Academy..." I whispered softly. I slowly walked towards the center of the claw-like altar, and every step I made, I felt the Dark Side getting stronger, yet in the howling storm of the Dark Side, I felt something else. Like a small light in the dark. As I reached the center, I felt a presence, yet it wasn't a living presence...

Yuthura looked amazed as she entered the Trayus Academy, yet she found it difficult to control her emotions. A gulf of hatred, passion and anger fell over her. Yet in this storm, she remained serene. She closed her eyes and sat down I a meditative position, trying to control her emotions...

"So finally you have arrived, Bastila..." I heard a woman's voice saying. I looked behind me and what I saw startled me. I saw the force ghost of an elder woman. I took a few steps backwards and looked shocked at her. "W-who are you?" The force-ghost of the elder woman came a bit closer, and I felt it was the small light within the dark. "I was known by many names, but let us hold to true name." She smiled slightly to me. "I am Kreia, and I am the keeper of this place." I looked even more shocked at her as she told me her name. "Y-you are Kreia?! Revan's master?!" I said shocked. Kreia smiled a bit sad now, I saw I must have called up some memories. She then looked at me, looking a bit more serious. "Yes, Revan was my padawan, in times past, long ago. But Revan had many Masters, Zhar, Dorak, Master Kae before she left for the Mandalorian Wars." She looked down for a moment, but eventually looked up to me again. "He learned from each. But in the end, he turned back to me. When he realized there was nothing more to be learned from the Jedi - except how one could leave them forever." I looked down, trying to center myself. Memories of the past raged through my mind, and I sighed. Kreia noticed it, but didn't mention anything about it. "I know who you are, you are Bastila Shan. You were one of Revan's most trusted and beloved companions. Yet you have betrayed him, by falling to the Dark Side." Kreia came closer and stood next to me, as I turned my back to her, still trying to hide my emotions from her. "He went to the Star Forge, spared you, saved you, and you have forsaken everything he did for you, by now joining what you once feared, what you once fought against. Why?" I looked down. "He had never truly redeemed me. He just..." I sighed again. "You know we loved each other, and as he stood there, I couldn't hurt him further." I looked at Kreia, as she was listening to me. "Then more of his memories returned, he became obsessive about them, and locked him more often up in the Rakatan Temple. And then..." I stopped, I couldn't tell the truth. I couldn't tell what crime I did. "Show me..." Kreia said, and at that moment, I felt her entering my memories, and I felt the memory of that day coming up...

Bastila walked through the Rakatan temple, with her double-bladed saber in her hand. She had planned this all very carefully. Blocking her memories so he wouldn't discover her plan. Though all was proceeding well, she was afraid and nervous. As almost every day, Revan went to the Temple's central room, and locked himself up there. Bastila grew tired of it, it felt like he would betray her constantly. She tried to keep her feelings for him away.
Revan sat in his meditative position within the central room of the temple, which became his daily routine. More of his memories returned to him as each day passed. It hurt him that he left Bastila each day alone, but he had to recover his memories. The vision which he had seen hunted him already for several days. He hoped he would get back a memory, which could explain what he saw. In his vision, he saw an enormous amount of ships being constructed. Ship designs which he had never seen. And the most disturbing part was that throne room, with figure sitting in the throne. This vision disturbed him, as he felt it was something of his past, of his past as Dark Lord of the Sith.
Bastila stood in front of the closed door, the door that would lead her to her goal. She closed her eyes to prepare herself. Eventually she lifted her mental blockade and silently she entered the central room, and there Revan sat in his meditative position. "It is so easy, just do it..." Bastila thought, but her thoughts had made Revan aware of her presence. "Why have you come, is there something wrong?" He asked her. "Just do it, you have planned this for a long time, do it!" Bastila thought again. "No, not exactly." She answered to his question, switching on her lightsaber. He looked at her, and he stared into her eyes. "Don't do this, restrain yourself from the Dark Side..."Revan said. Bastila grinned dark, but in her mind she was crying, crying because she had to end the life of her hero, her savoir, her love."I shall do this quickly, my love. You shall feel no pain..." Then she saw his stance change, he submitted himself already to death, so she did it, a single cut of her lightsaber ended Revan's life. As he lay there on the ground, dead, Bastila fell on her knees and cried. Though she had planned this already from the moment they left the Star Forge, she was sad, and for the first time since then, she doubted if she had made the good choice. But after some time, after the sadness slowly faded away, she stood up, and became cold, cold as the stones of the room...
 Kreia001
01-16-2011, 8:56 AM
2 things:
1. Sorry for my view of what happend to Revan, but most of the people state that Revan returned from the Unknown Regions, but what if he didn't? What if he never left Rakata Prime? Still I hope you like the story so far.
2. I will do my best to post chapter 4 today. But I have a busy life so I don't have all day to write :)
 Tysyacha
01-16-2011, 4:50 PM
*Wild applause* The more cravenly wicked Bastila becomes, the better! More! :)
 Kreia001
01-21-2011, 4:39 PM
Finally here it is, the fourth chapter! :)
 Kreia001
01-21-2011, 4:40 PM
The woman sat in her ship. She sat on a chair in the main hold with her hands in her brown hair. She sighed and looked up, thinking about what happened. For three years now, Varia Amenor, also known as the Jedi Exile, had been traveling within the Unknown Regions, in search of Revan. She had already visited many planets, seen incredible things. She sighed once more, stood up, took her lightsaber on her belt and exited the Ebon Hawk...

Kreia looked shocked at me. I shouldn't be surprised, if I were her, I would also be shocked. "You... you killed him. Why?" She asked me, and I could hear the sadness and grief in her voice. I looked down, and sighed. "I was driven by the Dark Side. I was driven by greed and lust for power. I was driven by jealousy and love..." I replied. "Love? You killed him out of love?" I could hear the disapproval in Kreia's voice. "No, it wasn't like that. I was blinded by the Dark Side, but now I see things clearly. Now the Dark Side does not blind me, but it helps me understand." I said a bit angry. She stood there, looking emotionless at me. "What did you hope to achieve with such a crude act?" I looked at her. "What do you think I wanted to achieve? He stood between me and the direct line to become Dark Lady of the Sith. He had slain Malak, so the Sith wouldn't recognize me as their leader, and he wouldn't allow it. So I had to kill him..." I answered Kreia's question with pain in my voice. I saw her looking at me, disgusted. "And? Did you enjoy your rule over the Sith? Because if I am right you never took up the rule as Dark Lady of the Sith. You have slain a man, a great man, for nothing." I looked down as she said that, smiling a bit dark. "It isn't as you presume..." I looked up, looking into her ghostly eyes. "Since the Sith have no true leader, and they are scattered and defeated, they could use a new leader, one who is strong in the force..." Kreia's ghost looked at me, in her ghostly eyes I saw her disapproval. "Then so be it..." I kept looking at her, now knowing that Malachor was *mine*. "Kreia, your time on Malachor is over, a new Sith Empire shall rise from this place. You don't need to guard this magnificent Sith Altar, you can leave this place." I saw Kreia would love to leave this place, yet I felt her spirit had some attachment to the Trayus Core, but eventually she decided. "Very well, if there is no need to guard this place, then I shall finally rest, truly rest." She turned and looked at something. I tried to find out what it was, but she turned back to me. "Take what you need from my sarcophagus. It contains nothing more than my Sith lightsaber and my Sith Robe, you may take it as you are Traya's successor." After saying that, I saw her spirit fade away, finally going to the Force Netherworld, where she could truly rest. After that I walked towards the small sarcophagus, standing in the center of the claw-like altar. I opened easily with the force, and looked inside. What Kreia said was true, I saw a black robe, folded, and a lightsaber laying next to it. I took it out of the sarcophagus and infolded the robe...

Yuthura sat patiently in the main hall of the Trayus Academy. She felt a shift within the energies here. Where she first felt a small light in the storm of darkness, now she felt the light faded away, and the darkness completely took over. She felt pain from inside, as her last connection to the light side disappeared in this place. She was now completely alone, except for the person who came to Malachor. Eventually Yuthura opened her eyes and looked around, all was the same. The hall was completely deserted, yet she felt something getting closer. She stood up and took some steps backwards, hiding behind one of the pillars. She waited until she heard the door open. She then heard a familiar voice. "I know you are here, Jedi, your connection to the light side makes it easy for me to find you." Yuthura knew that, and she knew hiding wouldn't bring her any benefit. She took her purple normal lightsaber and switched it on. "Yet the Dark Side was blinding you, because I was here all the time..." She came from behind the pillar and stood in the middle of the hall, looking at a familiar person, dressed in a black robe. She eventually recognized her, it was the one who travelled with Revan to Dantooine, shortly after Yuthura's redemption, and just before the attack on Dantooine. I knew her name, Bastila Shan, it was. "Ah, look what we have here, Yuthura Ban wasn't it? The one Revan saved from Korriban. How touching..." Bastila said with a dark grin on her face. Yuthura looked at her, remaining silent and waiting patiently. Eventually Bastila shook her head an draw her lightsaber, it was red, like that of a Sith. "You are truly blinded, Bastila, and deafened. You don't have to continue the dark path, you can still turn back." Bastila laughed cynical and looked at me, with her dark yellow eyes. "It is already too late, my journey towards the Dark Side started years ago, and now it is complete." She stood in the Ataru opening position. "Prepare to face the new Dark Lady of the Sith!" She then ran towards Yuthura and attacked her, thereby opening a duel between them. Yuthura found it very difficult to fight with her, because she had no support of the force. She tried to remain focused, but she felt Bastila was not only attacking her physically, but also mentally...

I looked at Yuthura and knew victory was mine. While attacking her and defending myself with my new lightsaber, I attacked her also with the force. I tried to penetrate her mind, and turn her against herself. The new robes I wore gave me a deeper connection to the force. Eventually I saw a mistake in Yuthura's defense and I knew I should take opportunity. As she tried to stab me, I jumped to the left side and sliced her hand of with one quick strike. Her lightsaber fell on the ground, as did she fell on her knees, screaming out of the pain. I had to end her, so I used the force to left her of the ground and crushed her with it. Then I threw her against a wall very hard. She then fell lifeless on the ground, and I knew she was gone. One thing remained to be done, something that would bring the Sith to me. I used the connections of Malachor to the force and I felt the wound that was caused during the Mandalorian Wars. Revan's teachings had taught me what to do, and I tapped into the wound, and created another one, a smaller one but draining the last bits of life out of Yuthura. I felt how the echo started to travel. Soon the Sith would be here...
 Tysyacha
01-21-2011, 6:05 PM
Holy snot...Excuse my crudeness, but Bastila makes Darth Vader look like a "wussy"...
 Kreia001
01-22-2011, 5:22 AM
I am glad you like it :) I will do my best to post Chapter 5 today
 Kreia001
01-22-2011, 6:17 AM
Here it is, chapter five then :)
 Kreia001
01-22-2011, 6:17 AM
The Exile walked out of the Ebon Hawk and sighed when she saw the barren landscape of Malachor V. "At least the Ebon Hawk made it to the ground in one piece." She thought. She knew the dangers of Malachor all too well, and kept her lightsaber, a single-handed green one, in her hand. She walked past the several corpses, remains from the Mandalorian Wars, and as the last time she was here. She remembered that day, the final battle of the Mandalorian Wars...

Varia Amenor looked through the window of her flagship, actually it wasn't hers. It was Revan's flagship, the Defender. She smiled a bit as she looked at the blue tunnel in front of her. "Not the most original name for a flagship..." She whispered softly against herself.
The Republic fleet was in transit towards Malachor V, where they would slaughter the Mandalorians, according to Revan and a Iridonian mechanic. The Iridonian mechanic, called Bao-Dur, if she had remembered it right, had constructed a new technological terror, the Mass Shadow generator. He was pretty proud of what he made, and explained it to her and Revan. She was impressed by it, yet she wouldn't know the consequences of using such a weapon. But she had to trust in Revan, as he led the Republic to victory, battle after battle. After a time, the fleet was ready to leave hyperspace, and all was needed to be brought in readiness, the final trap...
Revan meditated in his personal quarters on his flagship. He didn't wish to be disturbed, as he had to prepare himself for what was coming. He needed to hide the fact that he was corrupted by Malachor V, and the Trayus Academy. But mostly he was corrupted by something else, something greater, waiting beyond the Outer Rim. Eventually the alarm that the ship left hyperspace, went off. He opened his eyes and stood up. He left the room and went to the bridge, where Varia would be waiting for him...
The battle proceeded and the Mandalorians were being slaughtered by the Republic forces. Revan went to Mandalore's ship and defeated him in battle, yet the final atrocity had to come yet. Revan contacted his loyal General, and gave the order.
Varia closed her eyes and waited for Revan's signal. She heard his voice over the comlink she held in her hand while keeping her arms crossed. Only three words, she heard. "It is time..." She opened her eyes, and looked at Bao-Dur, who stood next to her. She gave one little nod, nothing more...

The Exile shook her head and tried to forget the memory. She had to focus on the present. She had to focus on the fact that she was on Malachor and had to remain concentrated, as Malachor held many dangers. She continued her journey towards the thing that laid buried her, where Revan's last trace may lie. As she passed by the Great Storm Beast pit, she felt a pain in her chest and fell on her knees. She felt an echo passing by, a small one, but due to her deep connection to Malachor, she felt as if she was stabbed through her chest. She tried to control her emotions, and stood up. "What the hell was that?" She said out loud. Was it Traya? Impossible, Traya died three years ago. The Exile needed to find out what it was and ran towards the Trayus Academy...
I looked up when I felt another force sensitive land on Malachor. "Have the Sith already felt the echo?" I was surprised it travelled that quick. I stood up from my meditative position in the Trayus Core and started walking to the Trayus Main Hall again. As I started my ascend up from the Trayus Core, I felt another shift. I walked up and walked through the door, and in the hall I saw dozens of Sith Assassins, Sith Marauders and Troopers standing there. They looked at me, and I was amazed how quick they came here, yet it felt as if they were here all the time, hiding. As I looked around, the first ones standing near me started to bow, and were soon followed by the others until everyone in the room bowed. I smiled dark and felt superior. "Bow before your new leader, your new Dark Lady of the Sith, bow before me, Darth Tyranna!" I said loudly. "All hail lady Tyranna! All hail lady Tyranna! All hail lady Tyranna!" I felt as if being ascended into the air, shining brightly. I smiled very dark I felt and saw as one of them stood up and came to me. He lifted his head. I saw he was young, and somehow remembered me a bit of Revan. But Revan was dead, truly dead now. Nothing would stop me now. "The Sith bow before you, Lady Tyranna, you have claimed the throne of Dark Lord of the Sith. You are now our master, we hear and obey..." I looked at him and smiled pleased. I felt he was one of the Sith Marauders, as he had a deep connection to the force. I knew this wasn't all of the Sith, but if they accepted me as their leader, soon the others would as well...

The Exile entered the Trayus Academy, as she did years ago, and looked around. All was the same. She looked at one corner and saw the body of a Twi'lek female laying there, but it wasn't a long deceased corpse, it was fresh! She ran towards her and felt there was still a flicker of life within this woman. She examined her body to see any visible wounds, she saw only the woman's right hand was cut off. She kneeled next to her, and used the force to preserve the flicker of life. It was a technique she learned from Kreia once. She closed her eyes and started to share her life with the woman, a part of her energies were transmitted to the Twi'lek. Eventually she used the force to heal the body. As soon as she felt the woman was healed enough to survive, the Exile opened her eyes and stood up. "If this woman was mortally wounded, then someone else must be here." She thought. She switched on her lightsaber, as she heard someone enter the hall. She came out of the corner, and saw a group of Sith Soldiers, Assassins and Marauders enter the hall, all with their weapons ready. At their head two people walked. One was a young male, and the other a young woman. Yet what shocked her the most was that the young woman was wearing Traya's robes, and she recognized Traya's lightsaber as well. "Well well, what do we have here? Another Jedi?" The woman said. Suddenly she saw the man, who was walking next to the woman, looking shocked. "Wait a minute, that is the Exile! Kill her!" The Exile saw as the Sith Marauders drew their lightsaber and started running towards her. She knew she could kill them, but she would also risk the life of the Twi'lek woman. She used the force to create a powerful wave and knocked the group out. She had little time to take the Twi'lek on her back and ran out of the Trayus Academy. "After her!" She heard the young woman shouting.

I looked furious at the Exile, who escaped the Academy. "After her!" I shouted but it was too late. I looked at the Sith Marauder who was walking next to me. "Who was she, tell me!" He looked also furious because of the Exile's escape, but his face expression changed when I asked it him. He looked confused at me. "My lady, you don't know who that was?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Of course not, I didn't check the Galactic celebrity list during my travels." He stood up and looked at me. "That was the Jedi Exile, also known as the Jedi General during the Mandalorian Wars. Her name was Varia Amenor if I am right..." I looked at him, a bit shocked and surprised. "You want to say that was Varia Amenor?" He looked at me. "You knew her, my lady?" I looked down for a moment, remembering my time as a Jedi Apprentice. "Yes, before my fall to the dark side, during the times I was a Jedi Apprentice, I knew her. She was a Padawan on Dantooine and when Revan and Malak recruited Jedi for the Mandalorian Wars, she was one of the first to join them. I never expected to see her, at least not here..." I looked up and shook my head. "Let her go, she won't be able to stop us." I turned to the group of Sith Marauders and smiled dark again. "My faithful Sith, it is time to gather the Sith Remnants together. It is time to once more rebuild. It is time to resurrect Revan's Sith Empire! It is time to rebuild *my* Sith Empire!" The group smiled dark as well and bowed before me. "All hail Darth Tyranna, the new Empress of the Sith Empire!" Finally it was done, the Sith were *mine* to command. "Go to the far corners of the galaxy, gather the Sith to Korriban, where the Sith Empire shall be established. Go my faithful Sith, as it is your master, who orders you to do it." I saw as they left the Trayus Academy. Finally the Dark Throne was truly mine. I turned to the Sith Marauder who walked with me. I smiled dark to him. "You will stay with me, as I feel you will be of better use to me, if you remain at my side..." I saw the glance in his eyes. I saw how he started to smile dark. "With pleasure, my lady. I am yours to command..." Finally the galaxy would be mine...
 Kreia001
01-29-2011, 8:05 AM
Chapter 6!! :D:D:D
 Kreia001
01-29-2011, 8:06 AM
Mical looked up. He felt a disturbance within the force. It was long since he felt something like that. It was an echo, travelling across the galaxy, recently created by someone. He stood up and looked around. The Jedi Enclave on Dantooine wasn't what it once was. Yet slowly it was rebuilding. The people of Dantooine agreed with him and helped rebuild the Jedi Enclave to what it once was. Though there weren't many Jedi left, only he, Visas Marr, Mira and the Cathar woman, called Juhani. Atton had left them, as soon as the Exile left them all. Bao-Dur disappeared mysteriously, as did the droids which were travelling with them. And Canderous returned to Duxn, still trying to revive the Mandalorians.
Mical walked towards what once was the Jedi Council room, where the other Jedi's had gathered as well. Around them, farmers and salvagers were rebuilding the Enclave. Of course Mical and the others helped them often in this job, but currently there was something else. The echo had not only disturbed him, but also the others it seems...

The Exile took a deep breath to calm herself. She almost failed into fleeing from Malachor V. In a haste she took off and had difficulties avoiding the rocks or lightning bolts. Yet the Ebon Hawk made it in one piece. She set off into hyperspace towards Dantooine. She knew she would be save there, and could rethink everything that had transpired. She set the ship on autopilot and went towards the medbay, where the female Twi'lek lay on a bed. The Exile took a medpack and injected the Twi'lek with it. After an hour or something, the Twi'lek slowly opened her eyes and looked around...

Mical looked at the Jedi standing in front of him. He sighed and started talking. "You probably felt the echo, am I right?" They nodded. Visas came closer. "Yes, I have also seen a vision. I saw Malachor V, but it wasn't as dead as we left it. I felt much commotion there." Juhani looked and Mical. " If there is commotion on Malachor, it can mean only one thing, the Sith have returned to that place." Mira looked down, clearly thinking about something. Mical looked at her. "Mira, tell us where you are thinking about." She kept looking down for a moment and then looked around. "I was thinking about the Sith. Why would they come to Malachor V." She paused for a moment. "I suspect some new Sith Lord knew the Sith were scattered and claimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith for him or herself. It is easy now, with almost no opponents..." Mical nodded, agreeing with Mira. "Yes, that would be logical. But if that is so, then our worst fear has come true. The Sith are uniting themselves again..." Mical sighed. Why did she left him...

Yuthura looked around and saw a woman, probably in her late twenties, sitting next to her. The woman wore a modest white Jedi Robe, similar to the robes the Jedi Knight wore during the Jedi Civil War. She remembered Revan wearing one, only brown...
"Hello there" The woman said with a friendly smile on her face. Yuthura looked a bit confused at her. "Where am I?" The woman kept smiling friendly at me. "You are on the Ebon Hawk, you are save." Yuthura first couldn't believe what she heard. Was she on the Ebon Hawk? Revan's ship? The woman somehow knew what Yuthura was thinking and smiled a bit sad now. "You are correct in it that this was Revan's ship. But he left it, and never returned..." The woman sighed. Yuthura looked down, processing what she had heard. She looked at the woman again. "Who are you?" The woman smiled warmly again. "My name is Varia Amenor, but you probably know me by the name of The Jedi Exile." Yuthura looked surprised at her. She had never expected to encounter the Exile, and surely not on Revan's ship. "Y-you are the Jedi Exile? The Jedi General who fought side by side with Revan during the Mandalorian Wars?" The woman nodded while still smiling. "Yes, that would be me." Yuthura looked down, processing the information that was imparted into her...

The man walked through the corridor of the apartment, proud of the task he was presented with. Devon Arxol, which was the man's name, was presented with the task to go to the planet of Alderaan and speak with a man called Ergal Teron. Devon's new master, the Dark Lady of the Sith Darth Tyranna, told him that Ergal Teron was a man who knew very much of politics. A man she needed on her side. Darth Tyranna had a master plan which would allow her to take control of the galaxy, from behind the shadows, and Ergal Teron was a pawn she needed in her game of Dejarik. Devon walked through the door which led him towards the living room of Ergal Teron. As he stepped into the room, Ergal was already waiting for you. "Welcome to Alderaan, my dear friend." Ergal said. Devon looked at him, surprised Ergal knew of his arrival. "Ah, don't be so surprised my friend. You and your master were not the only Dark Jedi who went into hiding after the Sith Civil War." Ergal smiled dark at Devon. Devon looked intrigued yet satisfied. "Very well then, Mister Teron, then I think we should get to business right away." Ergal nodded and offered Devon a seat. "So, then the Shadow Empire as finally risen..." Ergal said while smiling dark...

The Exile looked at the female Twi'lek, as she was processing the information the Exile gave to her. "You didn't tell me your name." The Exile said. The woman looked up. "Yuthura Ban." The Exile nodded and started to think. After some time she looked at Yuthura. "Would you care to explain to me why you were on Malachor V?" Yuthura looked down, looking a bit sad. "I went there because..." She sighed. "I went there because I hoped to find a trace of Revan. The others were right, I only found what Revan left behind, the Sith..." The Exile looked confused at Yuthura. "The others?" She asked. Yuthura nodded. "Yeah, the other Jedi on Dantooine. In total we are with a group of 5." The Exile looked down, full with joy. "They have survived!" She thought. Yuthura looked at the Exile and frowned. "Is there something wrong?" The Exile looked up and shook her head, while smiling. "No, everything is fine." She stood up and went towards the exit of the medbay. "Wait, I ehm..." Yuthura started. The Exile turned and looked at her. "Yes?" She asked still smiling. "I wanted to thank you, for saving me." The Exile smiled even more friendly. "You don't have to thank me. I would never leave someone who can be saved die..." The Exile turned and left the medbay, smiling full of joy...

Devon Arxol grinned dark and shook hands with Ergal Teron. "It is a true pleasure to do business with you, mister Teron." Ergal smiled satisfied. "I am glad we see things on the same side. Tell your master she won't be disappointed." Devon nodded. "I hope so, for you..." Devon then left the apartment. He smiled satisfied as well. Bastila would be proud of what he had done. He would certainly earn her full trust now. Ergal was right, the Shadow Empire had risen and is ready to finish what Darth Revan started...
 Kreia001
03-03-2012, 5:08 PM
After a very, very, VERY long time, I have decided to continue the fanfic. Here is the long expected "Chapter 7: The plea from Anaxes"!!! :D
 Kreia001
03-03-2012, 5:09 PM
Supreme-Chancellor Cressa looked up from his work as he heard someone enter his office. He looked at the man, dressed in a Senatorial robe, and smiled. "Ah, greetings Mister Naver. I have been expecting you." The man, whose entire name was Damian Naver, smiled polite at the Supreme-Chancellor and made a polite bow as well. "It is an honor to speak with you, your Excellency." Cressa smiled and stood up. "For me it is an honor as well. I have heard much good of you from the people of Anaxes. I am sure you will be an excellent Senator and a worthy opponent in the upcoming elections." Damian looked surprised when the Supreme-Chancellor put him in such high regard. He smiled. "Thank you, your Excellency." Cressa kept smiling friendly. "Honest and modest, the Republic needs leaders such as you." Cressa turned and looked through the window. Now he noticed how tired he actually was. He wasn't as young as he once was, yet Cressa had achieved everything he had ever dreamed of.
As a young boy he was a true patriot and wanted to serve the Galactic Republic. At the age of 18 he joined the Republic army. He was very successful and quickly build up an admirable military career. At the age of twenty-eight he became the youngest Minister of Defense in Republic history. He served the Republic for many years, improving much of the Core World's defenses. For example, it was his idea to build high-armed space stations above key planets as: Carida, Corellia, Byss, Alderaan and of course Coruscant. He also commissioned the construction of several military checkpoints along the Perlemian Trade Route. He knew that, should the trade route fall, to whatever kind of military force, the Core Worlds would be rendered defenseless.
His military career, would reach its height at the age of forty-four, as the Mandalorian Wars would be at hand. After Revan, Cressa would be one of the most respected commanders of the Republic. Yet Cressa wasn't present at that final battle, the battle that had changed so many lives. He may not have been a Force Sensitive, yet in his heart he could feel the deaths of so many... all that life that was annihilated that day... it was something he didn't want to think of.
"Your Excellency?" suddenly Senator's Naver's voice pulled Cressa out of his stream of thinking. The Chancellor turned back to the Senator and smiled. "Please forgive me, men at my age tend to remain stuck with their heads in the past..." he said. Senator Naver nodded and gave the Chancellor a slight smile. "Please, your Excellency doesn't need to apologize for such a thing." The Chancellor nodded and sat down on his chair again. "Very well, Mister Naver. What do you wish to discuss with me?" he asked. Senator Naver looked at the Chancellor and sat down on the chair in front of the desk.
What were the best words to say? It was a sensitive subject, Senator Naver wanted to bring up now. Yet, the Prime-Minister of Anaxes made his statements clear, and Damian would do as his superiors asked him to do. Loyalty, was something that he held in high regard. "Your Excellency, I understand this subject has been put on the Senate's agenda for many times. However, the Senate always came to the same conclusion: The Jedi Order must stay away from Republic territory, for the time being." Damian started his plea. The Chancellor smiled meaningful and nodded. "Please continue..." Damian sighed and joined his hands. "Prime-Minister Ozaro of Anaxes, is convinced of the fact that the Jedi are crucial, into restoring the Republic fully. As he stated, it was their advise and council, that kept the Republic breathing. We have seen what happend to it, as the Jedi had vanished from the face of the galaxy..." he continued. The Chancellor sighed sadly. "Yes... their disappearance led almost to the collapse of the Republic..." suddenly the Chancellor looked up, and gave the Senator a serious look. "But you are also aware of the fact, Mister Naver, that it were the Jedi, who gave the Republic great trouble, because of the Jedi Civil War..." the Senator shuffled a bit uneasy on his chair, and cleared his throat. "Yes, to my great regret that is true... Yet your Excellency surely can see, that we need the Jedi as the keepers of the current peace. We cannot afford to let another war sweep through the galaxy. That, would mean the end of the Republic." he stated. The Chancellor sat back in his chair, and started thinking again. Indeed, if there should start a war now, and such a risk existed, then the Republic would be done for. "Surely I do not need to remind Your Excellency about the rising hostilities between The Hutt Cartel and Czerka Corporation. If an agreement won't be reached, then war between those factions will be unevitable. Since the Republic benefits greatly from Czerka Corporation, we will be forced to side with them, in a conflict. A war with the Hutts would give the Republic a death blow..."
Ah yes, the Hutts and Czerka Corporation, it was one of the most discussed subjects in the Senate. Czerka Corporation had violated a trade agreement, between them and the Hutt Cartel. The trade agreement stated, that Czerka was free to establish their presence on Hutt controlled planets, as long as they would give fifty percent of all their incomes. For a long time this went well, until suddenly Czerka decided to keep all their incomes, and even assault on Hutt outpost on Ylesia. Czerka's Officials, denied such acts, and as neither parties wished to submit, the case was taken to the Galactic Senate, as the Republic was Czerka's partner and ally.
For now, the growing hostilities between Czerka and the Hutts, caused Cressa headaches. He looked back at Senator Naver, and sighed deeply once again. "And why have you brought this subject to me? Shouldn't the Senate take care of such matters?" he asked. Senator Naver chuckled. "Surely Your Excellency knows the Senate has rejected this appeal many times. Since neither my sympathizers nor I self can convince the Senators to rethink their vote, my superiors and I, thought we could bring this matter to Your Excellency. Perhaps, you could convince the Senators to think otherwise, due to your popularity with them." Cressa had to admit, that the Senator spoke quite convincing. It was true that the Republic needed the Jedi. Their presence in the Jedi Temple, always felt like a beating heart to the Republic, yet he couldn't just agree with the Senator. Since the Senator was his opponent in the upcoming elections, and the Chancellor had to remain thinking about his campaign, he couldn't just agree with the propositions of his political opponent. Cressa couldn't leave the Republic as it's leader now, it was too weak for a change of power. The Chancellor sighed deeply, and looked back at the Senator, who eagerly waited for his reaction. "I'll have to think about this, and convene with my advisors. At the moment I do not have enough knowledge about the consequences of the Jedi's return, to give a just verdict. I'll contact you in one of these days, to let you know of my decision..." Cressa said eventually. A slight emotion of disappointment crossed the Senators face, as he sighed. "Very well, I will inform Prime-Minister Ozara of this. I hope Your Excellency will come to a wise decision..." he said, as she stood up, gave a slight bow and left the office. Cressa felt a feeling of guilt coming up, and started wondering if he had acted on the right way...
 Kreia001
03-03-2012, 5:35 PM
I'll do my best to submit chapter 8 tomorrow, I'll give away a few spoilers for now ;)
The chapter will be called "Beauty of Darkness", and will give some more information about who Devon Arxol is, and his... relationship to our dark lady Bastila aka Darth Tyranna :)
Page: 1 of 1